Chun-li vs Sagat....wow

I agree 100%

If you could fight Chun before, you can fight her now.

Now the match-up against Juri, I don’t have an answer for lol.

Most juri’s that I actually fight against are so impatient its comical, they want to throw fireballs so badly they just sit full screen for 80 seconds and get mad I’m not doing anything and start hitting button, now good juris on the other hand, I’m free

I actually trade with drill kick a lot but I also trade with dive kicks a lot so generally I’m probably just getting it to late but idk.

it’s done juri matchup is a pure counterpick,

The high ts nerf means that no longer can you force her to block shots or to keep her out of the air, she will just dance around you untill she feels like going in

yea, at some points it feels like she can literally do whatever she wants to you

I hate playing Juri. She can’t be reliably anti-aired. She’s not phased by fireballs. She can run away and she can’t really be jumped-in on (although her reversal isn’t the best on wake-up). I’m joining the E. Ryu army.

Dude check out bonchan vs broly legs in their evo match. that was what i was talking about, jump fierce by chun and tigeruppercut was pretty late but still got dropped. If she jumps in with a fierce you often trade and she drops you so the follow up kick doesnt work.

Yeah , you gota catch her early or use ex. That trades a lot. There’s a ton of moves that beat TU , even in this version.

That’s what i was debating laughter about a couple of days ago. I play this Chun player and he would often do jump fierce and although the trade is in my favor, it just sucks that (besides damage) there’s no followup to the trade.

Man that sucks. At least if you quickrise you can get some chip off a TS on her wake up.

Yeah that’s what i do, I pop up and just dash like a maniac to cover as much ground as i can. Most of the times they back dash which is good or on rare occasion i get a TU opportunity because they panic jump.

Here’s a vid of this match at high level. I feel Ryan made it work for Sagat with some tight reads, but Valmaster’s Chun play is ridiculous.

is there a way to punish wake up ex spinning bird kick on block?

Ultra!

also found cr mk into ts