Chun-li Video/Discussion Thread

send me a friend request on Xbox live man. Ironreaver7 is my GT

New to streetfighter. tips on my chun li

Hay guys i’m a Fresh Street Fighter player. More into First person shooters. As a kid i seen local arcades playing street fighter and allways wanted to give it a go. Now that street fighter 4 came out i thought i would give it a try. here is my chun li video. I would like some tips on improving my game. Be kind im BRAND new at this fighting stuff.

Chun li vs vega (claw)

Sorry for the download. Better looking that way tho

Not bad, not bad at all man. For an FPS gamer who is brand new to SF, you sure seem to be getting the idea down, I can see how you react to moves which is good. PM me and I’ll take you under my wing, if you would like.

Here comes my 3rd ranked match.

Chun li vs sagot

Hit me up with some tips thanks guys

lol… your 3rd rank match was like beating up on a punching bag. looks like a beginner to sf serie! i don’t see much easy matches like that on psn, i usually struggle a lot of my matches. lots of baiting is required to draw those lousy wake up dragonpunch or flaming kick. but hey your not actually that bad for a new person to the series, you got the reflexes and already can juggle.

[media=youtube]iZTmLT8euc4[/media] heres a sick video from justin wong, now my question would be does stomping headbutt the way he did it have priority against wake up dragonpunch? tryin to expand my baiting.

[media=youtube]dkr_Sd3xyQI&feature=PlayList&p=A7CD6CAC8D9E4BEE&playnext=1&index=5[/media] heres a vid for ryu but he still loses, after all it is daigo

Chen Li Cha(Chun-Li) Vs Keitaro(Sakura)
[media=youtube]Q9QR73JW0y0&feature=channel_page[/media]

Chen Li Cha(Chun-Li) Vs Keitaro(Guile)
[media=youtube]4uvcnKzvSGw&feature=channel_page[/media]

Chen Li Cha(Chun-Li) Vs Keitaro(Sakura) 2
[media=youtube]VTG4goWJhi4&feature=channel_page[/media]

Two vids of me playing against a friend online on the PS3.

[media=youtube]eL–SIGAzDU[/media]

[media=youtube]nu8Yh-NB_xs[/media]

I won these two matches, but we split a 6-game set 3-3. He has a very solid Ryu.

Nope. Not even a little. I lost count of how many times Sagat could have punished Chun.

damn sagat does too much damage tiger uppercut fadc into F.RH FUCKING HURT!!!

[media=youtube]bzBiDIZhEjU[/media]

This is most likely old, seen before, but regarding the moment from 3:40, is he holding DB to charge the SBK, then UF to hit the SBK, then DB and F for the finish???

Thanks alot for those videos! Just bought the game yesterday and Chun’s my fave char ever since I played her in SF II but now coming back to game and noticing that there’s real depth to it I’m hooked! Any more videos guys? :smiley:

I believe they’re probably going from db to ub for the SBK, so that way you’re still charging back from the ultra, then landing and just going f, b, f, which is the same way you would do balrog’s headbutt into ultra.

Yep, that sounds just about right, That was a sick finish BTW, I dunno why, but I always get in the habit of doing headstomps after I anti air with HPx2 :sweat: EX SBK seems like a better alternative…

Oh btw, sup Jons lol I didn’t know you were on SRK too :tup:

http://zoome.jp/nsb/diary/71/

Nice matches vs Blanka and Dhalsim, 2nd and 3rd matches.

I really think Chun does well against Blanka. He Dime_x’d it with stomps for a bit at the end lol.

That match against Blanka was fantastic. Really aggressive in the first round. The stomps were icing on the cake! With 'sim, I’m not sure what I would do in that situation. He was fairly aggressive, but chun was doing so well up until the last few moments in the last round. Close call with 'sims ultra too.

Thanks for the vid!

Hey guys, here is some more videos from zoome.jp, overall I think they are fun to watch. Some of the Chun-Li matches do not start until later on so you might have to skip ahead to them. 121 has two CH fights in them, very first and very last.

http://zoome.jp/nsb/diary/122/
http://zoome.jp/nsb/diary/121/

Good vids thanks, that viper was pretty sweet ^^

The chun in the first vid had that corner shorts->Ex.legs->Ex.SBK down so well it was coming out regardless how much metre they had :stuck_out_tongue: (can’t say i haven’t done that also… alot -.-)

a-cho stuff apparently:

Shinya (CH) vs. Hishou Usagi (SA)
[media=youtube]YWmNGnSdD-E[/media]

Saw (CH) vs. Yamasan (Claw)
[media=youtube]mvCp-PKDz8k[/media]

Saw (CH) vs. Hishou Usagi (SA)
[media=youtube]vggAUxsDEbY[/media]

Game Ace:

Tsukami (CH) vs. Kaneshiro (HO)
[media=youtube]jq0thD__t2I[/media]

Tsukami (CH) vs. Oni. A (VI)
[media=youtube]qgRC707QhfA[/media]

Momiage (CH) vs. Azaryuna (Dic)
[media=youtube]YT8ICERy-pw[/media]

Tsukami (CH) vs. Souta (SA)
[media=youtube]J9E8EsFHeoo[/media]

yeah, Sagat can do a turn-around f+RH in between the stomp and the cross-up and get a guaranteed Ultra, or at least a knee if he doesn’t have the meter. it’s extremely dangerous–Wong just had the dude playing like a clown. not that I blame him for getting overwhelmed