Chris/Haggar/Arthur?

I’ve been running Chris/Haggar/Sent for a good while now, but recently I came up with the idea of running Arthur as anchor because Sent’s body is way too big, and I’m getting sick of getting instant overheads hit on me almost every time, lol. The only reason I kept Sent for so long was because of a touch of death combo I had with Chris and Sent, but Arthur I feel poses a bigger threat and also with his Dagger assist almost does the same kind of job that drones do. Opinions?

imo i dont really know much about arthur overall other than i hate that freaking knight cause of his counter move, but i feel like you cant really get a good extension with arthur compared to sent cause i’ve seen some good extensions with drones with chris

Honestly, Arthur is a bit of a downgrade. He can work as an anchor but there’s way too many factors involved while Sent at least has some way out of nasty situations with hard drive and flight. Armored normals are good too.

Good point. I only considered Arthur because I’ve heard and seen some good things out of him anchor-wise, but when worse comes to worse, I’m gonna just stick with Sent. And besides, having a touch of death combo comes in handy with Sent. Couldn’t really do that with Arthur.