Cheese Thread, Extra Cheesy

As I look at current day SRK, i feel like an alien on another planet. It makes me sad to see not only thegirlymanism but how it is not the same.

How can I make SRK as good as it was? How can I bring this site back to what it was?

Answer is: to run for mod.

Yes. This is a campaign thread and I am holding an election. I am running for mod of SRK.

When you think about it, who else bridges the ancient days of SRK to the current one? Is it not I?
Who else is the greatest nostalgia, who has saved SRK multiple times from going bankrupt?

If you elect me as mod, we will have the green/red rep bars back again, we will have great threads again, we will religion threads again, men will be able to post like men… and by voting for me we can make SRK great again.

PS: as a mod i also demand my salary to be at least 28$ per hour, with extra if i’m modding overtime.n, I do deserve higher compensation due to my iconic status but I’m not greedy.

2 Likes

You’ve got my vote :joy:

1 Like

Election day is over. Votes are counted.
Your candidacy is way late.

Only 2 replies and 16 views?

What the hell is the matter with this site?

This is what I am talking about. Are you girlymen aware that there is a site called Megashirt that is proclaiming to be the SRK2? That site is modded by a former poster here known as Anglepalm and he wants to finish you all off and you guys are giving him your asses.

I am so sick and tired of this shit! I’m upset!

It’s back now. So you better vote for me you son of a bitch!

Oh my gouda

1 Like

This thread now about Cheese. I am changing the thread, pray I don’t change it further.

1 Like

Fishjiz? Or are you some modern day version of her?

Well Comrade Cisco wants more Cheese, here some Communist Cheeses for Comrade Cisco

Is this cheese some sort of sexual innuendo you atheist girlymen do?

You disgusting girly man punk. Who is the lead mod here? Fire this DarthSaker lady for changing my thread title.

This forum needs an absolute legend. A great poster. not some try hard fishjie rip off who is posting all these disgusting homo-erotic images.

2 Likes

If you are not from Wisconsin, there will be Hell to pay!

(Returns to campaigning to make alt.games.sf2 great again in FGC retirement communities)

1 Like