Charting character stats, need Guile input

Just looking for input on this in general, and for each character specifically.

As stated I’d like to keep discussion for each character in the separate threads I am making in their respective sub forums, and input on the idea in general in the above thread.

Also as stated, despite discussion in this thread being open to anyone it would help me separate the wheat from the chaff if each forum could appoint someone who knows what the hell they are talking about to give me the numbers to plug into my spread sheet.

My garbage numbers for Guile:

U1
Endurance - 2
Reversal ---- 2
AA ------------ 4
Zoning ------- 4
Rush --------- 3.5
Mix up -------- 3
Dmg pot ----- 3
Viability ------- 1.5

U2
Endurance - 2
Reversal ---- 2
AA ------------ 4
Zoning ------- 4
Rush --------- 3.5
Mix up -------- 3
Dmg pot ----- 3
Viability ------- 1.5

Other than the Endurance these are little more than place holder numbers. Input greatly appreciated.

The end result of all of this will be a spreadsheet with pull down menus to compare up to three characters like so:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2461/adonmak.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

U1
Endurance - 2
Reversal ---- 3
AA ------------ 2.5
Zoning ------- 2.5
Rush --------- 2
Mix Up ------ 2
Dmg Pot ---- 4
Viability ------ 2

U2
Endurance - 2.5
Reversal ---- 2
AA ------------ 3.5
Zoning ------ 4
Rush --------- 3
Mix Up ------- 2.5
Dmg Pot ---- 1.5
Viability ----- 2.5

Just the opinion of an up and coming Guile player

I’ve been playing guile since vanilla. im not a great player, but these are, imo, more accurate than the numbers you have.

Endurance - 2.75 - low stun, but he has 1000 health, which is slightly above average for ae
Reversal ---- 2.5 - flashkick requires charge, but it has a lot of horizontal range and comes out fairly quick. im assuming a 5 is something like a seth dp? and a 4 is a regular dp?
AA ------------ 4.5 - you dont jump at guile. from any range. light flashkick, stand medium kick, stand fierce, crouch fierce, airthrow. guile has top tier anti-air
Zoning ------ 4 - can’t jump at him, sonic booms are good. he loses full screen to a few characters though (sim, sagat, ryu probably)
Rush --------- 2.5 - rush? eh… he has a light crossup and good walkspeed, poor throw range though.
Mix Up ------- 2 - see my notes for rushdown
Dmg Pot ---- 2.5
Viability ----- 2.5 - he beats a few characters, but loses to too many important ones. its possible to win a tourney with him (dieminion does) but it requires top tier skill and a certain convergence of other factors (ie not too many akumas, yuns, yangs, abels etc etc)

im sure other people would give different numbers, but this is a decent starting point imo

Any input on how Ultra choice changes things? They seem drastically different in usage to me.

I really only use U2 for fireball wars in AE, and maybe I will use it against some characters that I can chip on their wake up
U1 is good against characters like Yun, Fei Long and those guys, but all in all both ultras are garbage

both ultras are pretty crap, and shouldn’t change guile’s viability or “stats” because they are barely relevant to the character’s normal usage

The Ultra 2 nerf in my eyes is the biggest insult to Guile. Might as well change Sonic Hurricane to Sonic Breeze imo.

Shit, I actually pressure Guile more when he has U2 stocked as I know so many ways to knock him out of it.