Charleston, SC: Home of the B*tch Made Gauntlet™

Anyone else got a vita yet? HMU All i got is Ultimate though.

PSN GT is Breadwp

anybody wanna see ufc tonight??

[media=youtube]fYxCrugJj_o[/media]

Shawn trying to go Super Saiyan. smh

This is one one the most awesome things I’ve ever seen…I’ve never seen what a real super saiyan looked like before.

sent from Gotham City via the batcomputer

I’m playing Tuesday night and Weds for some training before final round.

thats not me!! mabey ant!

no nigga

So anyone know a modder at FR. Need to get a Dual mod quick

This is the First Cut is the Deepest part II.

Is someone actually going to be modding at final round? Usually they pass info along and get with you later.

There will be a modification table. Minus body piercings and tattoos.

Shawn needs to do the fusion dance for his next video

LMAO! He already looks like the black Vegeta. He needs to dye it blonds and make the video. :lol:

In Cross how are the gems supposed to work? In tournament play if everyone doesn’t have all the gem packs how do you keep it consistent?

Afaik, gems won’t be used in tournaments. At least for the time being.

Gems activate under different circumstances (hit so many moves, land so many specials, block so many moves, etc) and stay active for 10-30sec depending on the gem.

man that would suck having to sit there and slave over hot sticks all day while everyone is having fun. But a Mod booth could bring in some nice cash depending on the modders skills. Plus various parts for sale, emergency stick servicing, even stick rentals… C.R.E.A.M. (_)

Wow dog you still kicking around in here. I thought you forgot about Charleston. lol Did you sell that tablet?

Are you guys still goint o play AE once Cross drops?

Yea man, Chucktown for life!
There’s no place like home, even if I never get to see it.
I miss having a life and friends lol.
Nah, I haven’t sold the Touchpad because I’ve been on the road all this time. It’s just sitting in my bag collecting dust till I come home.
Which won’t be till like the end of March :frowning:

I will most definitely be playing AE once Cross is out. I don’t know why so many people think Cross is going to replace AE even though they are so different, but meh.

<— playing SFxT

That’s the natural reaction when most new games come out, but people will still play AE.

Good Games. Thomas ur team in KOF is good. Keep up the good work. Seth playing ur Kyo against my Nest Kyo is like fucking chess. Back in the lab with KOF. Need to get my execution and learning my BNB on point.

So…any venues in Charleston? I’ll be visiting down there next week from the 8th to the 11th.