Charleston, SC: Home of the B*tch Made Gauntlet™

text me i am off at 5 too

(843) 636-3713

Im in West Ashley you?

I will be coming from the Air Force base.

Sure as hell am, already talked to a couple of people about getting casuals in Asap!! Haha, it sucks to be leaving here but I am stoked about new places and news faces. Not to mention the mu exp!

sent from Gotham City via the batcomputer

Why are you leaving? Job or female? lol

Duty calls my friend, I got orders up there the LHD 5 Bataan, an amphibious ship.

I’ll buy the stick when will the best time be available for me to scoop it up tomorrow or saturday??

See?

I sit down to run brackets to help you assholes out and get compared to Arthur? Whatever happened to not saying things that we couldn’t take back?

And what would Jerome know about beating anybody that wasn’t having a bad dream when he’s gotta get up in the morning? O.o

still got that macbook pro??

For someone complaining about respect this isn’t very respectful.

We are just joking. I think. :lol:

And even if we weren’t, it’d be a little silly to say something to just me about it :wink:

I sold that last one, but i am currently refurbing a new one. I will ask around $550 when im done. its a Pro 14 inch, core duo. Dont know how much ram or hdd space i will put in yet.

im just waiting for the screen i ordered to come in.

Hey hope your kid enjoys that ipod touch. Just remember if you update it via PC you will lose the jailbreak. Sometimes Itunes can be persuasive… just deny it.

[media=youtube]LLZYSzsIerE[/media]

FINAL ROOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUND

sounds good. are you willing to trade for it? i can trade my laptop, linksysE4200 maximum performance router, and my dell desktop for it

I hope so haha. This was getting ridiculous from an outside perspective haha, but this is why I don’t say much on here, I don’t know nothing haha.

My bad man, like I said i ddont post that much here for a reason, I don’t ever know what’s going on haha.

And what is your laptop model number and what is your desktop model number ?

laptop:PSAG8U-04001W
desktop:…didnt feel like looking its about 7 years old. got windows xp. i gotta plug it back up to get the rest of the specs on it

Sorry but Toshiba has horrible resale value. I dont think i could get very much for that model.