Charge attack Dash Cancel (cadc) Kazuya pressure

Playing around with cadc

Quarter circle forward and hold punch to charge the demon god fist after certain normal moves and chains. then quickly dash forward while the opponent is still in blockstun.

It’s a very fast motion, great for pressure, hp xx cadc, cr mp xx cadc etc… mix it up with throws and ewgf’s if they’re pressing buttons. There has to be future applications for this, still in the early
stages.

2nd vid shows it slowed down

[media=youtube]rlteHG0dv6Q[/media]
[media=youtube]yLOlf0GbaSs[/media]

You really shouldn’t create new threads for this stuff bro.

Okay :stuck_out_tongue:

But I’m not seeing much discussion on cadc and imo it may develop into an integral part of the game.

Yeah. I was going to ask about it but let’s discuss that in the general thread. :smiley:

I wouldn’t recommend doing CADC pressure as it is unsafe. Tried it in training mode and as Ryu I was able to outright punish it with cr.HP if Kazuya did nothing but cr.HP xx CADC and block immediately after. I guess it can be thrown out every once in a while to surprise an opponent since Kazuya’s dash is pretty fast and it doesn’t look as punishable as it might be.

i think this is a perfectly good topic to create a thread for.
after mist step dragon upper (f,N, d, df, lp) sometimes i do CADC then use the f+lk and get counterhit overhead and it gives ground bounce.
anybody else have any useful applications for cadc?