Character Specific Combos

Look at me, making all the threads.

So Firebrand has a lot of character specific combos. We don’t really have a compilation of them, so I’m doing it here.

Stalking Flare 1D1C DHC
If you do not start with any spells (0D0C), you cannot do this combo on these characters

[details=Spoiler]

Nemesis
Sentinel
Tron
Modok
Dormammu
Zero
Arthur
Viewtiful Joe
Firebrand
Rocket Raccoon[/details]

Corner Bon Voyage hard tag to Doom into level 3
If you are in the corner and Bon Voyage at the end of the combo, you can hard tag to Doom and get a level 3 most characters.
These are the characters that you can’t:

[details=Spoiler]
Nemesis
Hulk
Sentinel
Tron
MODOK************
Hawkeye
Wesker
Haggar
Dr. Doom
Thor
Ghost Rider
Phoenix Wright
Amaterasu[/details]

XFactor 1 corner Bon Voyage hard tag into full Dr. Doom combo
If you are in XF1 and get a raw Bon Voyage or a short combo into Bon Voyage in the corner, you can normally tag to Doom, Hard Kick, combo for two reps. This list is the same as the above one, with the exception of trading MODOK for Dormammu
These are the characters you cannot do this on:

[details=Spoiler]Nemesis
Hulk
Sentinel
Tron
Dormammu************
Hawkeye
Wesker
Haggar
Dr. Doom
Thor
Ghost Rider
Phoenix Wright
Amaterasu[/details]

XFactor 2 corner Bon Voyage hard tag into Full Dr. Doom combo
Same as above.
You cannot do this on:

Spoiler

Amaterasu

Optimized ground grab combo
If you do this combo on the following characters, they will fall out between the last j.H and j.S

[details=Spoiler]

Storm
Dr. Strange
Shuma Gorath
Viewtiful Joe[/details]

The "Zak Bennett Dormammu Combo"
This hard tag combo can only be done on:

[details=Spoiler]

Firebrand
Wolverine
Rocket Raccoon[/details]

Those are from my notes. If you have any info to add, please post it here. I know for a fact that I still need information on things like Shuma hard tags and Dr. Strange hard tags.

You can raw tag Iron Man from a corner Bon Voyage on Wolverine and Zero. I haven’t found anyone else it works on yet. You need to keep Firebrand’s combo as short as possible or Iron Man’s launcher won’t connect.

LMHS sj.H(2) xx M dive, sj.H(1) xx Bon Voyage, tag IM, c.M s.H s.S sj.MH2HS Firebrand-B, M Smart Bomb, M Repulsar Spread L Repulsar Spread, H Smart Bomb xx Proton Cannon xx Dark Fire 850k

There’s still a lot of work to do on this obviously

Sorry that’s two L repulsars. Wrote the combo from memory an hour later than I should have.

Regarding the doom hard tag xf1 combos, can u add a standing or crouching light before hard kick to catch some members? When do u omit it and when do u use it? Was hoping I’d be able to use that tech to snap in hawk eyes and strange players to easily kill them but guess it doesn’t work on them…