Chaos Breaker (by Eolith) coming to PSN!

hope this comes to US…been dying to play this game

In that vein, I hope one day we get Martial Masters…

Doesn’t most of the cast of CB have a universal super electric fireball that is the basis of corner infinites? I coulda sworn I saw a vid somewhere…

man, im so hyped about this news, i only need a to get a japanese psn card now :lovin:

Looks too much like Golden Axe: The Duel for my taste.

only know tha game from vids. it looks and animates real good, but doesnt seem too deep from the vids ive seen. could have been the players though.

Chaos breaker + online = <3

Dunno if u knew, but…

FB Alpha v0.2.97.06 (the non ggpo one, big difference I guess) runs Martial Masters Flawlessly (and I don’t mean like the lag input crap, that is on MAME or other emulators…this one is PERFECT). :cool:

I dunno why more people don’t play this game. :confused:

I know about that, but does MM have cpu ai decrypted yet?

Looks like I need to buy me a PS3 very soon some how. watching vids of this game made me happy.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AT LAAAAAAAAAASSSSSTTTTTT!!!

But… Whre is my XBLA version? :frowning:

not sure i follow…

:confused:

can someone answer this? :angel:

If we get this game and Martial Masters I’d fuck around and slap the emperor of Japan on some serious shit

Yeah, I need a XBLA version too. D:

Hooray. Now we can all do Nsidor infinites. Hooray for 1 person God Tier.

hey man, that dark elf with the two squiggly daggers looks like the true 1-man god tier. I saw some vids of some guy just picking him, then forgoing two more characters to instead pick up two more items.

Yeah, it isn’t as bad as I made it out. More people have infinites than just Nsidor. He just has the most famous infinite from that game.

I am so ready for this!! Vargan and Virtra by far have 2 of the best assists in the game and are both solid players. Orc is just my kind of beast!! Fina, Sandra, and Evetta for the all ladies team. This is going to be so cool I have been cracked out for this game since like 04 or something… Glad to have a real good reason to get a ps3 on the low!!

Now is a good time to explain why all the love for this game?

yo, if this game made it to america back in 04, it would of swept everything. japan didn’t give it a chance. Guilty Gear, Arcana Heart, and Melty Blood took the light. Chaos Breaker just wasn’t anime enough.

3 on 3 fighter 4 button snk style fighter with: Assists, power-ups, A burst style mechanic, (seems like some players have) Target combos, infinites, Guard cancle moves, parry system,AND THE CAST IS KICK ASS!!!

Why not all the love for a game like this?!?!