Chabot College's Con - 7/6/07

Oh, what system will Cvs2 be on?

PS2 I bet

No best 2/3 on smash, and it’s single elimination? Killing me D: If this is about time restraints, hell, well played CvS2 matches take longer than most smash matches. I just think it’s unfair to have the rest 2/3 and then not give the same treatment to smash

Nevermind I found the schedule.

Any tips on parking?

i wonder why no one has been able to answer about the cash prize money.

It’s a free tourney, I’d be happy to win a t shirt. =P

Fuck, didn’t change my calender and thought this was going down on Saturday, and now I have work today

:lol: Mad props to all that came out :tup: it was :cool:

had a great time :party: it was very fun:lovin:

:lol: and gotta :lovin: that dating auction

look forward to tournaments from Game-Zone Recreation :tup: in the fall with even better payouts then our last tournies and with the success of the anime con you can expect another one next year. BELIEVE IT!! :lol::lol: or Dattebayo!

O and sorry to get back to u late on how much the cash prizes were, had a lot on my mind for our anime convention,
I think the prizes were on the website but if not each games cash prize was 10$ for winners w/ other random prizes:wgrin:. and 2nd got random prizes I would like to post who got wat and where but I was Djing and handling other stuff in and around and about the Kin-Yoobi con to know the specifics as far as results in each tournament and the guy that was doing the tournaments lost the sheets he used for them :sad: but I’ll ask him later who the winners were.