*Central NJ* Hyperbolic Street Melee Bi-Weekly Series feat: DBFz/BBTAG/SF5/SSBM

RSVP HERE! HSM2: Hyperbolic Street Melee #2 - BBTAG/DBFz/SFV/SSBM Tournaments!

PRE-REG HERE: https://smash.gg/tournament/hyperbolic-s...s/register

Like OcS on Facebook and Follow for future events! Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @KairiConti

Info copied from Event page: (Schedule subject to change, make sure to follow the FB link for recent updates!)

BBTAG IS JOINING THE ROSTER FOR THIS SERIES! GET HYPED ANIME FIGHTERZ!

***Date Confirmed! Going to be doing this as a #SummitOfPower Viewing Party As-well for the locals who want to be a part of the action! We have a nice big screen and couch to View the event from!

Hey, Kairi Conti from Ocean County Smash (OcS) bringing a super sick Tournament Series to get some DragonBall FighterZ, Blazblue Cross Tag Battle and Street Fighter 5 going in Central NJ! This Series is going Bi-Weekly! Rotating on and off Saturdays and available Weekdays! Follow OcS for updates!

Event Date: Saturday June 9th, 2018

Venue: $7 [Eligible for a $2/4 Discount for bringing a Setup]
SFV: $8
BBTAG: $8
DBFz: $8
SSBM: $8

SETUP INFO! CHECK SETUP POST BELOW IF YOU WANT TO HELP BRING STUFF IN! :heart:

Melee! I have 4 Full Setups, with 2/3 Extra CRTs depending on what I can fit in my car. We are going to need some extra systems, I’ll do $2 for a System that can pair with my extra TVs! May need some additional full setups! Will keep you guys posted! $4 Discount for Full setups if we need them!

These guidelines apply for FGC as well (2$ for System, $2 for Monitor = $4 Total for full setup)! Gaming Monitors are IMPORTANT! I only have 1, The store has a few extra TVs but they aren’t monitors so def bring em in for a great tourney experience!

Discounts are awarded if system is used for majority of singles bracket to help speed things up. Ask Conti towards end of bracket for the discount!

Stream:

*Make sure to follow Twitch if you are into WiiU Smash [which won’t be at this series unfortunately for now]! They hooked us up with getting Plat Star as the Venue for this event! They are the unified stream for NJ and also host Monthlies/Events for WiiU on Saturdays at Platinum Star Games!

Twitch Our dedicated local Melee Stream! Spawned right out of my hometown, These guys do a great job definitely give them a follow and check out the Melee tournament on there!

IF YOU WANT TO STREAM THE FGC PORTION OF THIS EVENT! MESSAGE ME!

BRACKETS: Smash.gg/HyperbolicStreetMelee2 (Coming soon)

SCHEDULE

Date: Saturday, June 9th, 2018
Venue Starts at 2:00pm

Event Scheduled Start Times
~Singles~
Street Fighter 5 Singles @ 5:30pm
BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Singles @ 6:00pm
Super Smash Bros Melee Singles @ 6:30pm
DragonBall FighterZ Singles @ 7:00pm-ish [Will start as other brackets wind down!]

RULESETS - [Using Evo for FGC]

Melee: Standard 2017 Rules - UCF on all setups for this event aswell! http://www.meleeitonme.com/wp-content/uploads/Melee-Recommended-Ruleset-1.pdf

STREET FIGHTER V: ARCADE EDITION
Game version: US PlayStation 4
Game Settings: Versus Mode, 99 Seconds, 2/3 Rounds, 2/3 Games, No Handicap
Legacy Controller Mode is banned.
Training Stage, Skies of Honor, Flamenco Tavern, and Kanzuki Beach stage are not tournament legal.

DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ
Game Settings: 300 Seconds, 2/3 Games, Default Handicap, Default Damage

BLAZBLUE: CROSS TAG BATTLE
Game Settings: 2/3 Games, 180 seconds*?
If the players do not agree on a stage within 15 seconds, the match will be random stage select.

Additional Info:

Payouts:
(Regular Payout)
1st Place - 60% of Entry Fees
2nd Place - 30% of Entry Fees
3rd Place - 10% of Entry Fees

32+ Entrants
1st Place - 55% of Entry Fees
2nd Place - 30% of Entry Fees
3rd Place - 10% of Entry Fees
4th Place - 5% of Entry Fees

this weekend!