Catching brain whiffs

I don’t know if that is the right terminology but I catch these crazy brain farts while trying to practice combos. For example, I’m using Dante in mission mode and the command requires a double jump I was really focusing on that part cause the rest is fairly easy. So, I’m doing it a couple times just fine and I start to execute the full combo came close once or twice and then all of sudden its like the rhythm and control I had is gone. Its like I can’t do it for an extended period of time and its frustrating to no end especially after you spent so long trying to make sure you have everything down. Anyone else have this issue? It really pisses me off its not even that hard a combo arrrggh :annoy:

Yeah. It’s annoying. And childish to get frustrated at. Lab it out man. It’s simply a matter of practice. If you’re having “brain farts” then you’re not in the rhythm you think you’re in. Unless you practice it to the point that you can do it simultaneously with performing heart surgery, is it really mastered?
Believe in yourself.