Cap'n Mission Troubles (Video Inside)

I keep dropping this combo… Any sage advise would be helpful… (also my :qcf:+:l: execution is garbage in this video… its garbage all the time /sigh)

[media=youtube]-o2fphnB5hY[/media]

Hi!

From what I see, you have the inputs mixed up- in the air sequence you are doing Light(L), Medium(M), M, Hard(H)… you are not meant to press light-
It’s air M, M, H, Anti-gound kick …

Also, you have to do cancel the light shield slash into the hyper charging star as soon as you can

So I finally did it. Yeah a was screwing up the air juggle. I was hitting M, M too fast. Once I slowed that down a bit It would connect. THEN my second problem is that I found that you CANNOT do this in the corner. Once I did it mid-screen Chun-Li would get blasted and ricochet off a wall back to me and then I could super into that ricochet… CLEARED!

The next mission… /sigh I am terrible at this game.

Ah you’ll get used to it. You can actually do it in the corner (I just did it right now to confirm), but once you get a better feel for the game you’ll find that your execution and capabilites will improve dramatically.

Oh yeah mission 8 is a pain. Unfortunately it’s the ony way Cap can optimize an air throw without an assist so it is actually match applicable.

:::m:::