Cancelling BH's dash?

Computer ALWAYS cancels his dash after the HOD, I know its possible for a human to do it, how though? Thanks.

i dont get watcha mean man lol he did an airdash after HOD then wat did the comp do?

I know what you talkin bout Mag maniac. It looks like to me, the computer does a super jump cancel out of the dash. i don’t use blackheart, so I’m not sure how that works, but it looks like the computer super jump cancels out of the dash.

man i nearly tore off the joystick cancelling out the dash. i do it the same way mag does his slide infy, but get owned in the process.

edit: no this is AFTER the HOD hits, forcing you to dash.

I get wat u mean now dasrik said sumthing about it cuz i brought it up to him its possible i always eat hyper viper beams wen i hit cables :xeye: i know wat u mean yea i’ll inform dasrik and ask him then i’ll PM him or you can ask him if u prefer lol late

Only the cimputer can do it, like after HOD, you AHVB while he is dash made, and he blocks, and with morrigan, in her air dash, proton cannon, she blocks, impossible. Only the computer can do it.

thats fuckin gay

Humans can cancel the forced dash too. There are two ways:

1. Hold up(back) during the forced dash. This is a simple and reliable method but it won’t get Blackheart up as quickly as the second method, so moderately quick Cable players can still shoot you.

2. Do the superjump motion, hard, as soon as Blackheart disappears. This is the quick method, but it’s difficult and you only have one or two frames to do it. I’m able to do it reliably enough so that I’ll go for HOD on Cable if I need to.

told you guys dasrik could tell you haha lol thx for refreshin my memo on it