Canada Cup 2012 blankas

Looks like I’m going to be on team Canada1 this year, Riceeta will be trying to play for a spot for Canada 2. But just to let you know there’s a surprise on Team Korea, since this is the blanka forums you are the first to know that Kimlegend will be on their team. He’s the guy that beat Poongko in the LG qualifiers. First news for my blanka buddies!

Make sure you watch Canada Cup this year!

cool, KimLegend is legit.

too bad Taku or Mizoteru never go to tourneys outside japan

Just saw the match. Holy shit that was beautiful to see. I love how KimLegend found a use for the REGULAR rainbow ball.

What match are you talking about, CC doesn’t start for a week? :confused:

I think it is KimLegend versus Poongko on that LG tournament.

He used regular rainbow ball after a blocked tandem

Good stuff man And good luck ill def be tuned in

[media=youtube]YlPCn5ZVdWE[/media]
Poongko got predictable in the corner with that cross-under jab, step-back safe(?) setup he kept trying.

He destroyed that honda though, nasty option selects… I’d say a lot of people thought that perhaps honda should have blocked more, but imo that wouldn’t have saved him. Poongko option selects option selects inside option selects.

Kim legend doesn’t know the adon matchup and gamerbee is in his pool.

Whoops.

Riceeta beat vangief and infiltration?!?!?

vs Vangief in 4 rounds straight
vs Infiltration he used Honda vs Hakan

Since Riceata vs Infiltration was offstream, I’m repeating what Justin Wong said on the stream afterwards: Riceata won against Infiltration’s Akuma. He switched to Hakan and won easily (who knows how to fight Hakan, right?), then Riceata switched to Honda and the last match came down to the wire on the 3rd round, with both characters with little life and Riceata took it

Apparently no one was recording, so this match was lost forever :frowning:

Riceata is an inspiration to play Blanka to his lamest potential. unreal to see a Canadian Blanka make top 16 in a tournament with so many international killers. cant wait to see him and team canada 2 represent my country and my character

Edit: it appears my information was wrong riceata isnt on team canada 2. i cant see how he was left out of both teams… team canada 2 did damn fine against korea though. making me proud

Hmm…he is not listed in either canada team…!
or is he lapchi?

Yah long story lol.