Can someone explain exactly how ranbats work?

Ya just as the title says. If anyone can explain how they work that would be great ty

its a series of tournaments (generally singles format) that will award points to the top x finishers of each individual tournament. then at the end of the season, you use the cumulative points total to determine the season winner

That depends on which arcade you’re talking about. Which one are you asking about.

I know Gamer’s Vision and Denjin both award points to the top 3 finishers in singles ranbat tournaments. At the end of the ranbat season, the person with the most points wins the ranbat tournament.

Edit: What pherai said.

I’ve also heard people use it to mean random battle refering to a small get together that’s more like a random tournament then anything long term.

wtf thats stupid

ya no one uses it like that

Basically its a way to recognize the most consistently good players. The more times you place high, the more points you get, increasing your rank among the other players.

Random Battle.

LOL.

ranbats are coming to da 831?! and wtf are touryneys?!

lol at randombats

If you have to ask, you probably shouldn’t run them.

If you’re new to this, I highly recommend that you contact an experienced tournament organizer in your area and ask for their input. They’ll probably be more than happy to lend you their knowledge.