Can some skilled Jill players take a look at this infinite and resulting glitch/quirk?

I have never went anywhere to check if this has already been discovered, but Jill has a lv2/3 xfactor infinite. It is incredibly strong, but so high execution that I have never seen anyone do it.

It can be done in two ways:

1. Somersault – feral cancel – cartwheel – feral cancel – somersault – cartwheel --etc…
  2. Somersault – tiger knee cancel cartwheel – feral cancel – somersault – tiger knee cartwheel – etc…

This can be confirmed very easily off of a poke fc somersault (among other things), and can also be tacked on to the end of a great majority of her bnbs/combos. The problem is, once again, that the execution is insanely high. Any Jill player knows that she moves like lightening while in the higher levels of xfactor, and the infinite requires you to stop the ground bounce wiith fc somersault. I discovered it months ago, but can rarely pull it off even in practice.

Upon my many failures in practice mode, i stumbled upon the following glitch/quirk: After xf2/3 somersault – cartwheel – feral cancel, if you tiger knee a knee drop M/ H she quickly teleports up, knee drops, and slams the ground bounced opponent into another ground bounce. I have no idea how this is happening, and am not skilled enough to successfully repeat it over and over.

Please research before posting on SRK; researching and achieving your answer without posting a new thread keeps the boards clean and the threads that need to be here organized.

That being said…
? This is older then Jesus Christ
IT was in vanilla. Also, it’s not really high execution, infact its really not difficult at all; your just just impeeding the groundbounce w/ a Somersault. Jill doesn’t have much execution taxing things anyway.

What this “glitch” probably is just impeeding the wallbounce via the Feral Dash into a DKD. It could be that, or that Jill’s groundbounce works like Amaterasu’s.

Could you point me to a post where this xf infinite has been established? I actually searched beforehand, but found naffa. Nothing on youtube or anywhere, really. I came on these boards all through vanilla and no one ever seemed to mention it.

Anyways, you are trying to say that the feral dash might actually be snagging Jill on the character and stopping the first groundbounce? If so, this is not the case since the opponent is already in ground bounce when the knee drop lands. You say that its easy to do, well then could you try it? Not the infinite, I am aware that works, but if you are correct in saying that its easy as pie, perhaps you could give the ground bounce trick a try.