Can Iori win in high level play?

What do you guys think?

Watch some buktooth vids he’s pretty high up there and he does fucking amazing with iori.

Iori’s is an upper mid tier. He has a decent amount of tools and watching Buktooth’s Iori is the reason I picked him up. But it seems to be good with him you got to be able to move, you can’t really turtle with Iori.

Iori has kuh-ray-zee rushdown potential. I think he’s worse than a P groove Kyo for mix-up and potential for DEATH!!!

ive been trying to find ways of getting better with iori, where can i download these buktooth vids so i can watch and learn some new techs maybe?

Iori has a very deadly rushrown.

From what I saw some of the video matches Iori cancels his S.lp to a grab for the characters to turtles alot.

which is pretty cool.

Not quite cancel, if you just cancel the s.jab into Scum Gale you’ll whiff. You have to pause but it’s really slight.

But yeah, Iori has lots of tricks, if you can’t find vids then read Buk’s Iori guide/FAQ.

N-Iori is great.

XHERO, The best advice I can give you is to study Buktooth’s N-Iori FAQ like hell, if you haven’t done so already. Do a search on Gamefaqs, they have it. It’ll tell you everything you need to know. Also, you won’t understand Buk’s Iori until you read about how he analyzes and thus plays N-Iori.

IIRC, isn’t Buk featured heavily on the Evo 2k4 DVD? I mean, he got 4th place with his N-team. There were some vids of him posted a while back that I still have somewhere on my comp… PM me if you’re interested…

Although I can’t find the one where he plays Ricky Ortiz… That’s a good study.

hey, send me the vids please.