Cammy's of PSN

I am looking for tourny/good cammy’s to train with. She is one of my worst matchups and I am trying to find some of the best and theres no other place than here right now for me to look. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I run guile/gief/bison/rog. You can also check my page to see how I play before playing me if you think i would waste anyones time.

What coast are you on? I’d be willing to play with you if we have a decent connection. I’m certainly not the best Cammy here, but I think I’m pretty decent. My PSN is lildshadow2, please add me. I’m located in New York.

You mean one of your easiest matchups ? ^^

Thats like one of the most difficult line-ups a Cammy could face! My 3 worst opponents win % wise in there.

I understand those charachters might be very difficult to cammy but when youv got limited experience with the matchup its difficult regardles of charachter. I am on the east coast, north east in specific, canada

and thanks for the reply, i will add you when I get the chance lild

hardcore camp and she turns your best matchup

im in waterloo…add me

PSN: MooseyLV

east coast ny, feel free to add me. i could work on those characters you play

Nikkowar

<=European cammy player

im need cammy exp my psn is buddaz1g

Hello My SF4 Enthusiasts,

I’m currently looking for some practice against Cammy players, because I’ve been finding myself lost against them lately! I play with Chun, and can be found on the PSN: cleopatra_fh

Please add me, I’d love to train with any level of Cammy player willing!

I think I’ve run into you before on Championship or something. In any case, I’ll add you. Not much action on the psn side nowadays.

Ugh… I so want to play on PSN sometimes to catch up with you PSN folks (my PSN name is also: faux123) but the latest SONY patch pwned me… I have linux installed on my PS3 but with the latest patch if I installed it, I would lose my Linux partition forever. I F*CKING HATE SONY!!! Because of this reason, I can no longer go online without patching my PS3’s… I probably gonna give up on PS3 gaming all together now with SONY’s new stupid ass patch/policy…

Wicked, I look forward to it. I currently have a Repetitive Stress Injury, so I’m out of commission for a week or two (this is my first serious video gaming experience). Either way, please add me, and when I’m feeling better I’ll shoot you a message to fight. :slight_smile:

OMG, that sucks. I was expecting some good things with that patch (like Wireless controller desync option – HINT HINT, Sony), but then I read the notes only to find that the patch provided nothing new, and took away stuff. I’m just fortunate I never decided to install another OS on my ps3. I still wonder why they removed that feature.

cleopatra: get well soon, and come back strong for Super!

Add me guys. I’ll usually be playing around 22:00 GMT onwards and as SSFIV isn’t coming out on the PC anytime soon, I’ll be hitting my PS3 hard.

See you on the battlefield.

Add me. not the best player, but i can put up a fight i hope.

I’m from the westcoast. Feel free to add me psn: RuInEr6969
I need the practice against Cammy myself. It’s funny cuz I’m good with her but I look like ass against her

I’m on PSN

I’m on PSN as well, and I main Cammy. I don’t know if I’m good enough for you, but feel free to add me and find out for yourself.

My PSN: edubnu