Might be there a little later.

happy 2016 ya’ll

my movies of 2015, for the hell of it

1. Fury Road
  2. Creed
  3. Inside Out
  4. The Martian
  5. Ant-Man

was going to put Creed at #1 then re-watched Fury Road and remembered just how good it was, but it’s a pretty close race between Fury Road and Creed. Creed is just so, so, sooooo good. Inside Out was great and I need to see it again. The Martian was just a good time at the movies and so was Ant-Man.

Star Wars, I enjoy it when I watch it but that movie just totally falls apart every time I really start thinking about it. Great characters but the movie just falls flat for me in the end. It reminds me a lot of the 2009 Star Trek movie that way. Once I start thinking about the epic amount of coincidences it takes to keep the plot moving it starts to bug me. So many scenes just fell flat in one way or another. Still a fun movie and it’s cool to have some new Star Wars out there but I’m really hoping Rian Johnson can fix things up in Episode VIII

My fave 2015 movies in no particular order:

The Martian
Kingsman the secret service
Inside Out
Mission Impossible Rogue Nation
Star Wars.

I haven’t watched Creed yet but I heard it was pretty good.

2016 has a number of movies I’m looking forward to: Captain America Civil War. Dr. Strange. Deadpool. X-men Apocalypse.

And some that I’m not but will still watch anyways: Batman V Superman. Suicide Squad. Ghostbusters. Star Trek Beyond. Independence Day resurgence.

Creed was good but i don’t think i enjoy boxing enough to really appreciate it.

Mad Max
The Martian
Sicario
Ex-Machina
Kingsman the secret service

No real order, but Mad Max was probably #1 though

I forgot Kingsman was a 2015 movie. That’d bump Ant-Man off the list for me

haven’t seen Mission Impossible or Sicario yet, Sicario in particular sounded interested but I’m watching Daredevil & Jessica Jones first

best movie of 2015

STAR WARS

what the fuck guys

Not even close

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/600373_1664241170509109_9154218379662471109_n.jpg?oh=4bbc8c5f3b7e99589f42d921c60e6cc1&oe=570B51E0

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/936628_1664623853804174_3264562191868550192_n.jpg?oh=008a479d420e07c62ae6c1c2e2dc0fc6&oe=56FB4BD4

I watched Revenant, Sicario, Jurassic World, The Martian, Straight out of Compton, Road Fury.

But the best movie of 2k15 for me personally was, Sicario.

Best family/date/entertaining movie for sure was Starwars;Force Awaken.

If you guys like Road Fury, you will really like Leonardo DiCaprio in Revenant.
Its pretty crazy.

I’ll check out Creed when I can, I heard good reviews of the movie so far.

The Revenant was pretty good, i think it was a little too long though but a very impressive movie for sure!

There weren’t too many games I really enjoyed in 2015… MKX and Bloodborne are pretty much it? And neither were mindblowingly awesome… There’s probably something I’m forgetting.

Fury Road was my fave by a mile, then probably Star Wars.

I did not like the Kingsman at all…

Haven’t seen Creed, Sicario, the Revenant or Inside Out, but they’re all apparently pretty good.

http://i.imgur.com/e8a5w9s.gif

Anyone know any places that are hiring? Lots of talks of layoffs at my work.

Video game of the year for 2k15 for myself would be Rocket League LOL.

I was playing a lot of Black Ops 3 though during the holidays, but I’m getting pretty bored of it already.
But it was very fun cheesing people online abusing cheap sniping/shot gun tactics.
Spamming smoke grenade with scavenger perk and thermal sniping.
Camping, scavenger perk and spamming double shock mines and trip mines and sniping. Fun… hehehe
At the end of the day, just another another CoD.

I really loved Metal Gear Solid;Phantom Pain for the first few days.
But then the repetition and weak narrative of the story just got boring…
The game started very cool and then just got weak.
I dunno, game plays very well and all, just didn’t capture me like the previous ones.
The narrative plot fell VERY short. Maybe they spent too much of their budget making the game like an open world.
Even playing in Afghanistan and Africa got boring.
The lack of dialogue and charm as well.

Rocket League or Smash bros, those games are aweseome @ parties.

Happy New 2k16 gentlemen.

Yea, true it was abit too long.
But still worth a watch.
The scenery and the environmental setting is what makes the movie.

am i the only person who thought Inside Out was incredibly boring and drawn out. i feel that was the most over-rated movie of 2015. i feel like the movie tried to be overly clever but to me it was overly obvious.

hmmm my fave movies in 2015 in no particular order
Ex-Machina
The Good Dinosaur

Yeah between the scenery and the whole bear ordeal it was visually, a beautiful movie

Street Fighter 5 will be out a day after Valentines Day lol.

Fav game was Rise of Tomb Raider. It went unnoticed cuz of Fallout 4 but lots of archaeology fun.

i really liked inside out. and undertale. i’m a big softie.