C to K groove

usually play C with Ryo, R2. can ne1 give share some knowledge about K Ryo? any benefits with K? thanx

Well Im starin to use Ryo as my main characters and umm I can give u sum tips but I dont use K groove Im all A groove.

use his air fireball for ppl like HIBIKI or anti air strikers like using HP HK etc… also use it for air time.

also use mp hcb anyp super jump air fireball for sum dmg.

one CC is HP hcb any p reapeat (after the 1st hit one the hcb move.)

another is (I dont know if its only in corner Ive never tried since I cant really do it on the joystick) f b f lp wait til finish shoryuken with lp reapeat.

sorry dude I dont know anything much about K groover except low jump and strike with HP, JD whenever u can counter. also rite after JD and ur close grab the ur opponent rite away.

i also use the crazy hands CC (f b f P then reapeat until bat is almost empty then QCF-HCB HP the guy doesnt touch the floor so i like it alot) but how do you do the first one: HP HCB anyP, but how do you cancel the move to only make 1 hit???

by the way, the crazy hands only works in a corner, so u might want to charge DB then F HK this should send opponent to end screen then start frome there.

What I meant was

Hp hcb p (hcb p should hit once) then cancel to hp again then reapeat.

why doesnt the dragon punch CC work with ryo, i know hes not a shoto, but still, i just want to know why i cant land decent DP’s in CC with ryo, i use a DP+mp but the timing is so strict that im not sure its a good CC for him, i know i shouldnt think of him as a shoto, more of a newguy hoos better than a shoto [ more vercitile also]

For cc I do [close s.hpx2, hcb+hp two hits]x4, s.hpx2 then crazy dbz punch of death into rush super. Does over 7000 damage.

by the way, the crazy hands only works in a corner, so u might want to charge DB then F HK this should send opponent to end screen then start frome there. **
[/quote]

No the crazy hands cc works outside the corner u just need to use the light ones. and he does have a dp cc just have to cancel into crouch fierce early and roll then repeat have anymore questions ask me. Yes K groove Ryo is good but will never be elite. He has trouble cuz his pokes don’t have much priority oh and if u want to try something fun. Turn counter hit on in K groove and do stand fierce into his dragon star level 3 super. IT COMBOS! and then do the kick dance combo after does 85-90 percent on most characters :slight_smile:

i’m outti billy

Abuse smalljump lk and rh. They rock.