C-bus Bar Battle, (Columbus, Oh) results

Hey Rakae (and anyone else involved in creating the C-bus tournament), thanks for creating a great tournament! It was awesome! Got beat by Rakae’s Seth pretty easily and then to C.viper in losers, but had a great time.
It was my first tourney. And just like making love for the first time, it was ugly to watch, but something I’ll never forget.
I’m married with 3 kids, so I had to leave early. Wish I could have stayed longer! Next time (if scrubs are still allowed to enter), I’ll make sure I get the entire experience.

Straight up. :slight_smile:

had a great time guys.
very impressed with how everything went down.

@crimson- Tobasco + Jose Cuervo = “Prarie Fire” = shitfaced.

@ailerus - “if youre gonna come to the picnic, you better bring more than just potato salad”… (bring your A game) :smiley:

@clint - thanks for makin this happen. i dont know how long ive been staring at that downstairs bar, wishing i knew enough people to put something on like this. you made it happen. you = the man.

@mrBlasty - you had me cracking up all night… love the colorful commentary… now if we could just get you in a suit while commentating. :smiley:

@Edward - thanks for takin the time to run the bracket. probably the biggest pain in the ass part of this whole event. gg.

you dont know me very well i only own like 1 pair of jeans lol

right you are…
i own a couple… cost me like 5 bucks. Thrift stores ftw.

dont forget to talk to my boy Rob “Khonsu” bout some stream shit… he knows his stuff… mentioned something about gettin it in HD ect…

I gave him my email address but its going to be tough to convince me I really just kind of like doing it on my own its very fulfilling but I am more than will you hear any suggestions he has

you should get djwheat to come and commentate

i could ask, but i doubt he’d make the trip for lil ole us.

unless all of you called in to one of his shows… bombarding him with requests to come out :smiley:

hes got a live show today at 7pm Est. “Call n Brawl” a pretty much anything goes podcast.
blow him up - http://djwheat.tv

tell him “2times sent ya”

other shows:
Live on 3 - competitve gaming talk - Sundays, 5pm Est
Epileptic Gaming - Gaming Review Show - Fridays, 7pm Est
all streamed at djwheat.tv via ustream

Brent brings the hype, we don’t need DJwheat for Bar Battles.

i concur.

If we need Dj let it be DJ2times he brings more than just potato salad.

or djsan he brings his ps3!

i was kidding. i think djwheat is an awful commentator. he should stick to quake.

hes just as annoying in quake

in his defense most kids hate my commentary and they would really hate my quake commentary

lol, I would love to hear you do some Quake commentary.

OH he’s got the rail gun OHHHHHHHHH he got shot OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i’m brent harris thanks for listening to my quake commentary

Haha! That was too good though. Burned all the way down. Thanks again.

…yea so my vocabulary is pretty limited, so sue me

i’m just kiddin around your commentary is hype man