Burnout 3 OWNZ JOO!

I do too, I just got it yesterday and I keep coming in last. :rofl:

It was so funny playing with guys from the UK.

Some people on Live are nerdy as fuck though,like they actually make me think the stereotypes about nerds are true. Those nasly voices make me want to shoot myself.

Yes, the same people that gave Metroid Prime 9.7. Gamespotā€™s reviews are terrible and hugley inconsitant.

Did I play you on B out 3, I cant remember. If their was some uncontrolably funny shit being said on the mic then u defnitley played me.

If you up for some games on Burn out 3 or cvs2 send me FR bro.

Supmalek , Dude burnout 3 rocks, I command you to go purchase it :tup:

Manā€¦ Yall make it sound so good! I dont like racing games, but manā€¦ I think ima have check this game out!

Iā€™ve played uhhā€¦ I donā€™t know, 5 hours or so of offline + online. Not really that impressed. Crash mode doesnā€™t seem as cool as it should be (and why doesnā€™t money scale based on how much damage a car gets? Instead if you just hit it or it gets hit once no matter how hard you get the same points for it. Also, cars brake. If people saw a huge crash in front of them, they would brake and not just keep going at the same speed and plow into it 10 seconds later, come on). Race mode can be cool. Its obviously fast, but its hard as hell not to crash into traffic, sometimes theres nothing you can do. Takedowns online are also extremely hard to get. Mainly crashes are the worst thing because they happen so much (and yet they donā€™t happen a lot of times when they should like rubbing along walls and crap where you just kind of float alongside stuff). Kind of shallow gameplay overall imo.

Yeah, youā€™re rightā€¦ this sh** is crazy.

**** CVS2, Iā€™ll see you folks when DOAU comes outā€¦ Iā€™m not even rushing to get GG now.

Just got this shit today. I will be online with it later.

Dude I am gonna send you FR, Iā€™ll be online in a min so hook me up and lets cuss some rednecks.

I just picked this up and god dam it i cant get off itā€¦ no CVS for a whileā€¦ a Long While

Didnt see you online bigbadcod, Hope I aint deleted you from friends list by accident, if I have Iā€™ll send you another or send me one.

Letā€™s get it on.

Good Burnout 3 Games to -

SNK FOREVER
scoot magee
Gl0ry
g a m m o n -otherday
S1ngho - otherday

jwillenium I was tryin to join yo games but warent havin any joy, Iā€™ll try and catch you next time I see u on.

Aftertouch = the tech roll of racing games.

Everyone should own this game. The sensation of speed is incredible, the wrecks are awesome and LIVE play is pretty nice.

Iā€™ll be playing this for a looooooong while. Until Halo 2 anyways.

This game sucks :. Ebay time.

Well, you got in today, but either the host left, or I got disconnectedā€¦ I canā€™t even remember what happened. But I just wanted to let you know, I donā€™t even use my mic most of the time when Iā€™m on Live. For one thing, I have it rigged up in a fashion that leaves me uncomfortable when I throw it on. I probably can come up with a better fix, but Iā€™m too lazyā€¦ I might just grab a new one when Halo 2 comes out. Iā€™m really not into chatting on Live anyway.

Cool jwill the EA servers suck ass anyway. If I see you on Iā€™ll still try and join or send you invite. I love the headset for this game, the amount o shit I chat is just uncanny.

Word.

I donā€™t know what the world is thinking about jizzing all over this game. :shake:

It was hilarious hearing the nerds yell at each other on Live though. Iā€™ve never used the headset but the voices were coming over the television and the level of geekdom was off the charts. Almost makes me wanna try using the headset with CvS2ā€¦almost.

Burnā€¦

Yeah, This Game Is Very Well Doneā€¦
They Fixed The Online Problems Tooā€¦
The Reply Value Is Phenomenal, Etcā€¦
Iā€™m In No Way A Fan Of Racing Games, However Good Game None The Lessā€¦
Anyways, Rocky Legends (It Will Be Online) Will Overthrow The Game Once Released (IMO)ā€¦
:wgrin:

MMK

Does anyone know how to use the custom soundtracks feature? The music in this game sucks, I need to change it.

-Xplicit
(K Thanx)

Yea

Go to driver settings in the optionsā€¦ Then EA Trax, then press the blue button to change to the playlist you want :tup:

I just got my copy a few days back. Its mad fun, I havent really been online too much yetā€¦ Too soaked up with the single player and Silent Hill 4 on my PC which is great!

Whats with all the games I cant join because scrubs are playing on 50hz :rofl: I also joined a party crash game by accident, went to leave and it made everybody crash. Kept loading a picture of my car! It setup a mad cursing spree, damn its good to be back on the Mic! :clap:

Are you sure? I thought I tried that but couldnā€™t find my Soundtracks. Iā€™ll try again though. Thanx for responding.

edit

Holy crap that worked! Howā€™d I miss that?!! You have no clue how happy youā€™ve just made me, I hated the music in this game so much. The games like 1,000,000,000x better now.

-Syn
(I wuv you)

oh yeah this game owns me for free ā€¦ too bad weā€™re on EAā€™s servers not microsoftā€™s