Buffering inputs?

How do I successfully buffer inputs such as crlk x2 into kens SA3 for example? do i do d,df as the 2 crlk’s are in animation adn then qcf K as fast as possible afterwards to get out the super? also is this the case for buffering all crouching attacks? finding buffering crmk into SA3 hard too. cheers

I usually do the the first lk and as soon as It’s active do the first qcf, then the next lk and the next qcf and piano the buttons.
Same goes for Crouch MK into Super.

if you do a qcf during the first lk you will stand up making the second lk void. also does it give u more chance pianoing all 3 kicks in third strike or is it just as good to piano lk and mk? i heard from someone u dont need to piano with the cancels only the links?

if you do a qcf during the first lk you will stand up making the second lk void. also does it give u more chance pianoing all 3 kicks in third strike or is it just as good to piano lk and mk? i heard from someone u dont need to piano with the cancels only the links?

Whenever I do a super in 3S, I piano across all three punches or kicks.

im pretty sure the way to do it is to double tap c. lk and after you tap the second one start doing the motion. if you see the hit you have enough time to piano. if you see the first one gets blocked you just don’t press anything. its pretty much a HC

Hi, to easily hit confirm that sequence: cr lk x2 AS FAST AS YOU CAN (press cr lk for the 2nd time even if the first one hasn’t come out yet) , then input qcfx2 right away. This will ensure your inputs are clean. While you are doing the 2xqcf motion, you just watch if both kicks hit. Your hit confirm with Ken will be pushing any kick button while the 2nd lk can be cancelled. I hope this helps anyone!