Brook Sniper: Giving the FGC (& FPSC) Options

@7 5 0
Brook will start releasing Elite file at the Middle of April soon…

@7 5 0
Please see here…
There are a few video files to help

@7 5 0
Please set in (BIOS Mode) on your keyboard

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/strafe-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-cherry-mx-brown

Yes can confirm the strafe didn’t work for us either until we placed the keyboard into that “BIOS Mode.”

I’m going to do that after work. Thx for the heads up guys.

Alright, things are running smoothly. This is a quality product. Thanks on the support.

I also had the time to experiment Red Dead Redemption on PS3. I maxed everything to 100% in the mouse settings in game and on the sniper app. The aiming sensitivity is still low on the game. While walking and riding horses, it is medium sensitivity movement faster than aiming at targets.

I understand this is a recent product launch in the Brook converters collection and continue to improve the experience for end users.
Maybe release an elite profile on Red Dead Redemption?

In any event, keep up the great work Brook and continue updating your products to every gamer’s desire.

@7 5 0
You needed to set maximum sensitivity in game option then adjusted mouse in App.

Please look
( Required Game settings for Brook Sniper. )
To teach
http://www.brookaccessory.com/sniper/video.php

Update:
Deus Ex Mankind divided is performing great.

Now, going back to Red Dead Redemption, my judgment on the game still remains the same. The aiming moves very slow just as my original attempt a week ago. In game menu, it is adjust to highest sensitivity in the options as always.

Brook, can you update this PS3 game Red Dead Redemption if it’s possible?

I ran all kinds of settings in the brook app and also used a different mouse with the highest dpi settings and the problem remains the same, very slow movement in aiming and viewing.

I also connected a wired controller in the back of the converter, the right analog stick of the controller moves much higher than the mouse at both aiming and viewing. Odd.

Can anyone else report on RDR to see the mouse test results?

Added a video;
Input lag test: Razer Panthera with updated FW: 1.01 vs Dual Modded VLX: HFC4 & HRAPVX via Brook Sniper rear usb (Auto Detect UFB)

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/CbeEQ70BigI

Hi everyone,

I’m not sure I’m at the right place but I try :

I’ve the same problem of 7 5 0 : When I try to connect my phone to Brook I have the message “Write failed Bluetooth not enabled”. But it is…

FW Brook : 1.5
FW Brook android App : 1.1.5
Phone : ONE PLUS 2

Thank you for your assistance

@akemrir
Please enable Bluetooth and GPS at the same times.

Happy Moon Festival to All
Brook fighting board and converters are working well w/o updated file in the system V5.00 of PS4.

Any compatibility with the qanba dragon?

Qanba Dragon works with the Sniper!

Switch support would be icing on the cake, and considering some other adapters for other consoles are also confirmed to be switch compaible maybe it’s not out of the question?

@cyclestev1

We tested Qanba:Drone with Sniper and works well.
I checked product feature between Qanba Dragon and Qanba:Drone. They are the same …
I think it should work well with Sniper.

We tested almost brands of Hori, Madcatz, Razer and Qanba ~ They are fine …

So I am getting an 8 min. timeout on the Brook Sniper when connecting to ps4. Is anyone else having this issue?

I am seriously considering buying this product today and I was wondering if it works or can be compatible for the hitbox arcade fight stick.

I’m not too interested in gutting out the hitbox itself since I have zero time to do so and the brooks sniper would be perfect for me since it looks basically plug n play.

I would really appreciate it if you guys can help me out with the Information on this before I dole out $200 plus on this.

Many thanks I advance.

@Inallahtent
Sniper can be compatible for most brands like Hori/Madcatz/Razer/Qanba/Brook UFB fighting stick.
please look as this file~

Does it have the same features as the brook ufb with the no input lag?