Breaking The Bank w/ Super Skrull

[media=youtube]6TKIVrR4ePQ[/media]

“Please understand that the combos you see in this video is not the most damage you can get and is not the only way to get this kind of damage. Use this as a way to understand damage/hit stun scaling and open your mind to new combos with under used/unexpected characters.”

I would like to see the ways people can break 1mil w/ Super Skrull as point with out DHC,THC,TAC, X-factor, or Hard tagging.

This is cute stuff and everything, but it’s just exhibition stuff, which frankly I don’t care too much about. In real matches you aren’t starting combos with fully charged stone smites or rolling hooks in the corner. Still though, nice combos. I’ve been trying to get to 900k forever and I haven’t made it happen. I can barely get passed 600K from a grab, Skrull just isn’t a major damage machine like other characters.

He scales way to hard to do any realistic high damage combos. If you do H, S, airH, airS, airDH, S, airH, airS, Meteor Smash, Inferno you will get more damage then his BnB. it doesn’t help to use anti-air standing H (which is good) cause then you lose half the damage he can do. I’m happy I could just go into my grab loop.