Brand New Day - All Things Spider-Man General Discussion Area

I saw that. I love how he says “My weakness!” there are two other clips that aren’t as exciting, but there not as exciting. one is of him sleeping in the subway and then waking up to a guy putting a beer bottle on his head, the other is him in his bathroom when he finds out he has super strength

YESSSSSSSSS WE HAVE HUMOR

Its a little unrealistic though. Seriously, we all know the FIRST thing he would do is pretend he is jizzing it on the guy

That might not be very PG-13 on the rating system… =P

LOL
You never know now that brazzers is a sponsor. Maybe he gets a new hyper called web jizz in umvc3 x

I would buy umvc3 x for that sole reason hahaha.

They got away with having spidey shooting his white bodily fluid straight into J Jonah Jameson’s mouth in the first movie :rofl:

oooo these are sooooooooo wrong :facepalm:

LOOOOOOOOOL
It’s gotta be called UMvC3 XXX, bro. It’d be the third one in the series, after all!

oh my eyes this is horrible

dude, that trailer has just confirmed i will watch it prolly 3 times lol

There is a new japanese version of that trailer. its got like 5 seconds worth of new footage.

Hey spidermans check out my live spiderman play @ Twitch.tv/afanofmine!!!

IGN posted a new trailer for the movie, but I haven’t watched it. I want to see this trailer in 3D at theaters first. Hopefully it will be with the Avengers, which I am betting it will be.

New trailer was awesome, and should be with Avengers.

I’m mad hype for this movie now, he moves pretty damn perfectly. Some people don’t like the coloring + CG, but I think it fits with the comic look. Spider-Man’s movement is really kinetic too. Feels perfect to me.

Just saw the avengers damn awesome movie damn awesome spidey trailer. Makes me want to go into the lab with spidey… hmmm

I blame Airborne… :lol:o_O shrug

Nice I have heard great things from other people also. I am so excited to see the Avengers tomorrow I have heard really really great things about that movie too. I hope the other two CBM’s are as well received as the Avengers.

Game Informer ruined one thing I was really curious about with the upcoming movie. The game is supposed to take place after it, and if you know what characters are in it, then you know that some significant events don’t take place in the movie. #fuckreading

yeah but I kinda expected some people to live in this movie. Maybe in the sequel we will get the death

DEATH BY PHYSICS

Spider-man might as well have made a noose out of his web, the results would have been the same.