Bobby's World (NoVA/DC Arcade)

Just got done watching the video. So, what’s the electricity bill like at your place?

The 3s army is a pair of clowns?

If I’m in charge it is.

when i first saw these, i was hoping you had sengoku 3… and you do… game is so GDLK!!!

heh hell no, i got a hell of a deal on it when i got it. i bought it from Timeout in Springfield mall (i think springfield mall) in like 2001 or 2002.

here is a pic of it.

someone actually carved a vagina into orchid on the side of it heh, it’s pretty funny.

right now though it’s at my moms house with shit stacked all on top of it in my old bedroom.

soo you arent selling something that you dont play and you would make profit off of still after 8 years? were you on an episode of Hoarders?

So apparently Ilazul is the Maryland version of Keystone…wtf?

wtf is keystone?

Pretty much the “bat-cave” for Norcal SF pre-SF4. I think Choi, Ortiz, etc played there a little after the release of SF4 but I think the guy who “ran” it from his house moved or something.

I’d think you would’ve known about that shit…or are you just being “umthrfkr”, lol?

when my wife and i buy a house i’m going to clean it up and put all new parts in the control panel and turn it into a mame cabinet. we’re in an apartment right now and there isnt room for it.

touch me

I got a a shit ton of neo-geo carts. Umm… Garou, Magical Drop III, Waku Waku 7, Twinkle Star Sprites, Metal Slugs X and 3, KoF’s 98, 2k, 2k2, 2k3, Last Blade 2, Bust A Move Again, Breakers Revenge, Blazing Star, Samurai Shodown V Special, Ghostlop, Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 and Special, Strikers 1945 Plus, SvC Chaos, Pulstar, Kizuna Encounter, Ninja Master’s, Sengoku 3, Shock Troopers…

Fucking love that neo double homo one cup style.

I’ve been compared to keystone a few times, gotta look it up I guess. And I ain’t in no merryland, I’m in A-town. It’s like, 10% more white and 3x the starbucks.

hey wow, just saw a vid of Keystone II that 1up did. That’s awesome! Someone else is as fucking nuts as I am!

Mad props to those guys, that setup is legit.

So yeah, I guess I’ll become the keystone of east coast for everyone. He had like three third strike set ups :rofl:

Planned meet is next Saturday the 12th. 1 PM is when I usually have people arrive.

GAMELIST:

Capcom Impress (1) MvC 2 (US ver. Rev. A)
Capcom Impress (2) Ikaruga (better when drunk)
Capcom Impress (3) CvS 2 (JP version, so you can hear GENOCIDE CUTTER! Instead of UGHGFFCutter!)
Capcom Q-25 (1) Guwange (cave shooter)
Capcom Q-25 (2) Third Strike (Jp version, I’m not messing with that goddamn disc the US version has)
MVU-4-25 (1) Garou, Magical Drop III, Waku Waku 7, Twinkle Star Sprites, Metal Slug X, KoF 98
MVU-4-25 (2) Last Blade 2, Bust A Move Again, Breakers Revenge (The best SSFIIX clone you’ll ever play), Blazing Star, Shock Troopers, KoF 2k2
MVU-2-25 (3) Sam Sho V Special, Ghostlop, Real Bout fatal fury 2, Strikers 1945 +, Sengoku 3, SvC Chaos (HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!)
Capcom Mini Cute (1) Progear (my favorite shooter)
Capcom Mini Cute (2) Dungeons and Dragons Shadow over Mystara (the beat em up)
(and if shit goes to plan I’ll have these two)
Sega New Astro City (1) Espgaluda II (cave shooter)
Sega New Astro City (2) Ibara Kuro: Black Label (cave shooter)

and hopefully by january I’ll have guilty gear XX Accent core ready to go.

so shit’s free, PM me if you’re coming. I’ll give you my #.

GGXXAC…so you have a naomi setup?
because I have an Akatsuki blitzkampf Ausf ausche cart…

Wow, that is good stuff, Ilazul. Looking at all the pics makes me wish I was up there in NOVA.

I’d learn stick to play there, especially because of that forthcoming AC cab.

im always being “umthrfkr” online.

I’ll have 4 :sad: Such a money hole that naomi is.

I have no idea what Akatsuki blitzkampf Ausf Hiel Hitler is.

Dial911, Kros and hopefully Lane will be here today. Manny and Chris too. So I’ll make sure they tell everyone that I’m not (or am) a rapist. Bunch of neo-geo.com people too (one that actually has more machines than I do :rofl:)

It’s all upstairs in a big empty bedroom. The ultimate goal is to have in downstairs in the basement, but we in NoVA… and it floods a little. Humidity + arcade machines = :wasted:. So it’s staying in the bedroom until I can finish the basement (probably august, needs to be summer)

I really hope a ton of you guys can make it out next weekend. I still haven’t broken my 32 people record from summer.

ruh roh :sweat:

Hahahahaha, I didn’t even think of it that way.

You can’t imagine how much convincing it took to tell the girlfriend “we should move into the smaller bedroom” so I can build an arcade for my friends.

Im down, host tournys and I am down.

Shit looks godlike.