Bobby's World (NoVA/DC Arcade)

if you invite strogg, he might steal your cabs.
err…
maybe just the marvel cab

If you did, I’d help. Wouldn’t be a stretch to think most of us would. Lovin the japanese cabs.

Tell me when.

Damn that’s sick. I’ll definitely have to visit over winter break if/when you get GG in :smiley:

Sent out and responded to a bunch of PM’s.

I’m hoping to start a weekly thing for the locals. PM me your (real) name and phone number and I’ll send you my info.

I look forward to meeting everyone and getting something set up.

Daaaamn. I clicked this link thinking “ugh, some other idiot made ANOTHER thread for the MD/VA area.” Nice place

I dont give out my real name to strangers on the interwebz, but id like to come

I demand fingerprints too.

Don’t worry, I’m a rapist.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. this looks GDLK. i will not get off cvs2 ever. maybe you could host a session next weekend or a week after during c3 and the palace tournies. iono. you dont charge a venue fee do you to chill at your crib, do you? plz say no, plz say no.

izabul are those all jamma cabs?

and do you have any console setups at all?

that seriuosly is badass.

yeah they’re all jamma.

and I’ve got a ps3 but not in a cab

Just noticed Waku Waku 7 oh hellz yeah.

ah cool.

if i ever make it up there, i can bring KI1, KI2, MK1, and MK2 jamma pcbs.

i think both of my sound boards for the mk games are jacked up though :frowning:

i would have to find em at my moms house heh, i havent used my cabinet in like 5 years, its just sitting in her basement.

is it for sale? :shy:

:rofl::rock:If you end up making that other MvC2 a CvS2, make this one a third strike.

:nunchuck::clown::clown::nunchuck:

3s army

sup dude

manny and chris told me about you too. any tekken?

I’m terribad at tekken therefore I hate it and insult it at any given opportunity. Although I did love tekken tag.

Anyone that’s a friend of manny or chis is always welcome. Them some AAA folks.

this guy is lying. only trust the people in his av

:rofl: too many goddamn kims.