BLOODSTAINED: RITUAL OF THE NIGHT aka the Spiritual successor of Symphony of the Night

Damn that was fuckin fast yo.

Ha he had a dude on the rack when he was talking about stretch goalsā€¦ thatā€™s clever.

Obviously the reputation of Mighty No.9 will hurt the overall funding of Bloodstained a bit and CV is less known universally as Mega Man, but even so I think itā€™s safe to assume that the game will easily break 850K and most likely make almost as much as MN9 did.

Iga going to need a lot more stretch goals and Iā€™ll be pissed if they donā€™t include extra levels+enemies that is just the no brained add on when you get so much over your initial asking goal and from the wording of Iga it clearly sounds like he anticipates making much more than 500K.

Oooh man, totally funding on my next check. Nice to see support has already been met and that developers ate just as much fans as us.

Super hyped guys.

Inticreates is helping with this plus itā€™s Iga, definitely supporting.

Also remember guys that is just concept art. Donā€™t want to hear yaā€™ll bitching about it a year from now lol.

Now for two years of status updates and wondering why I spent so much money on what will probably be a 10 hour game.

already funded lmao, that was fucking fast

There better fucking be a PSV or 3DS version! And if so I will definitely donate, hell Iā€™ll donate even if their isnā€™t but Iā€™d be upset.

I dont think i can co-sign that.
I love me some mega man, but i think the 2d Castlevaniaā€™s have a bigger following and while that is debatable, i donā€™t think thereā€™s a gem of the MM games that can compare to SotN.

He doesnā€™t even have a stretch goal for them listed. I mean, maybe down the line, but just sayinā€™

$60 here. Now Iā€™ve spent most of my budget for entertainment stuff for the year after backing yooka and this and setting aside money for DMC4:SE

Gonna need to save up to upgrade so my computer can actually run an Unreal 4 game ~3~

@toddler316 Iā€™m stating the fact that sales of MM and overall awareness of the franchise while greater than CV is still comparable so I expect this kickstarter to make about as much as MN9 so with an expected letā€™s say conservatively 2 million dollar fund Iga needs more than an 850K goal.

I guarantee you Iga has the stretch goals ready to go soon after theyā€™re needed, he isnā€™t stupid he and his people wouldnā€™t go to all this trouble and get caught off guard that a lot of people actually want to play it.

Past the 700k stretch goal.

Never played SotN and donā€™t have a PS4, but I pledged any damn way.

Really tempted to get on that $100 pledgeā€¦

Reading the character profiles on the kickstarter,. Miriam story is a mirror of Shanoaā€™s.

Past the 850,000 stretch goal

all i see is love <3

ā€œKoji Igarashi, the namesake of ā€œIgavaniaā€-style games, is leading the project, with Michiru Yamane composing the music and Inti Creates leading the development.ā€

What a wonderful night to have a curse.