Blockstring / pressure

Id like to disscuss blockstring, pressure and trap strings.

What strings do you usaly use?

Myself.
C.lk, c.lp, throw
C.lk, c.lp, far.st.hp (CH c.mk xx hp.shouken) and you get pressed outside of (ryu) c.mk range.
C.lk c.lk c.lk st.lk (CH c.mk xx hp shouken)
C.lk, cl.st.hp.
C.lp cl.st.mp c.mk.

The intention of this thread is that i want to up my game closeup and people might learn new things.

It’s very opponent dependent but some examples I use are

cr.lk, cr.lp, throw
cr.lk, cr.lp, cr.mp xx lk tatsu
cr.lk cr.lp, cr.mk st.hk
cr.lk, cr. lp walk for a bit st.lp

once you stand up from cr.lp you can do
st.lp delayed st.hp xx lk tatsu (for all of these the delay is opponent dependent)
st.lp (delayed) cr. hp xx tatsu
st.lp cr.mp xx tatsu
st. lp walk forard st.lp
st.lp walk forward st.mp, confirm with st.lk to ex tatsu or hp shouoken,
st. walk forward st.hp
etc.

also if you see they block after a jump in doing lk tatsu is pretty good against late techers
so for example jump hp (they block) lk tatsu, if they don’t block just do your normal bnb

Im gonna go into this further, when i get the time for it.
Got som new stuff im thinking of and other CH punishes for several MUs.

I have to say C.lp st.lp c.hp is fucking good
and you can use like c.lp st.lp cl.st.mp st.lk
or c.lp cl.st.mp st.lk

or do c.lp st.lp c.mp dash c.hp xx lk.shunpu and catch them off guard

Hmm I have try the dash one some time, I tend to just walk forward and st.hp st.mp instead. Works really well against late techers, or at least people who don’t mash crouch tech all the time

Ya I got the idea from my irl friend popi he tends to do like lp lp st.mp or c.mp or c.hp or c.mk and dash c.hp ch ultra or c.mk xx drill or dash ex.strike

So i thought whats the best for sakura and i think dash c.hp was the best atleast for bison cause his cunt c.lk hit me out of lk.shunpu if i didnt do a really delayed tech
But dash lk.shunpu can work nicely, you just have to be creative since c.mp cl.mp st.hp can be viable aswell

But c.hp got a nice timing to it and it overrides light normals and if you trade you can do ult1 straight off or do st.lk xx shouken.

popi, the cammy player? this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD2I9dkphLY

Yes my irl friend, he lives like 2min from me.

lucky, that’s probably the best (and most frustrating) cammy experience you could get.

Yep… he is gooood.
A tip is to focus dash out of cammys divekicks.
Like backthrow a step fw st.lp divekick can cross up but its so high so just focus dash away from that mixup is really good!

Ex.srk them fucking random divekicks you cant anti air thats comming or focus and let it rip before she lands crumples her.

After you throw a st.hk cammy can do lk.drill and get it meaty…

Hmm one good thing to know is the corner shunpu setups.
And throw c.lk j.hp/mk
In the left corner you always land infront.
In the right you land behind.

If you do a safe jump and she does srk and flies away you can do hp.srk to catch her when she lands.
Sometimes its to far away then you have to dash fast and do it.

Her st.hk is slooow its easily whiff punishable.

Sakura is shit scary aswell!!! If i only where better at this game…