BlazBlue Chrono Phantastma, Why does Noel Vermillion have 2 Astral Finishes?!

Today I picked up the DLC for Noel’s old costume. And I found out that not only do you get her old astral finish, you get both at the same time! You could combo into her old astral, or you could use her new one as a counter. It seems pretty cheap to have both options and makes her new costume worthless to play in. I was wondering if anyone knew if this is pretty much a gimmick costume just for fun or if it is banned in tournaments and frowned upon.

Moving to the BB section.

Old news

Meh; If you’re in a position to combo into Astral, you would’ve been able to win that round some other way 90% of the time. It’s not really a meaningful difference, IMHO.

I’m glad people took the time to actually read this before posting…

That’s not the point. I asked if it was banned in tournament environments and if its more of a gimmick costume for casual play.

Thanks for answering the question.

Oh, sorry, I missed the question in the hyperbolic complaining. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not banned from tournaments, but at the same time you have no guarantee it will be available for tournaments (in general in fact, I expect it won’t be). So maybe it’s a sort of soft-ban.