BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND announced!

I’m going to play this game at Tokyo Game Show 2012.

Winter 2012 I CAN’T WAIT! XD

tbh, I’m pretty bummed out that Mu isn’t in. It’s almost a deal breaker for me.

With such a small cast why get rid of an entire character regardless of story line implications? smh.

Also, Nu/lamda not being is is lame too, but speculation on the dustloop forums indicates the a new robot will take her place so she may be in anyway, well her moveset/list at least.

Still, tho… Mu-12 gone really drains the hype for me.

Do we know for sure they won’t be represented somehow? That’s a lot of spritework to throw out the window.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2

I’d be really surprised if they don’t show up in some non-story capacity - it just seems like a waste of sprites, design, and player interest. In any event, Lambda/Nu is almost guaranteed to be back even from just a story perspective, but I’d be mighty surprised to see Mu completely MIA. Possibly a “console only” character or something. If Guilty Gear can have Sol and Holy Order Sol AT THE SAME TIME, there’s no reason BB can’t have Mu and Noel. :stuck_out_tongue:

Murakumo will be there. Secret boss character. It’s just going to happen.

Even though it’s likely to be Nu-13, it doesn’t have to be. Hell, there’s what, 11 other Murakumos it could be from 1-10 and 14?

I read somewhere last month that theres a high chance they’ll be playable in versus mode cause something in the story points out that kokonoe find the labs where the lambdas were created… or something like that lol…

But I am so pumped for this game… I love the story and the gameplay.

Speaking of Kokonoe, she better damn well be playable this time. I don’t even care if I have to pay an additional $8 for her, either, lol.

I really don’t understand the playable Kokonoe hype.

Jubei, yes, Kokonoe, no. z.z

As odd as this sounds, I don’t fully understand 100% of WHY her being playable would be awesome, but I just know for me I think her character’s entertaining, there’s a lot they could do with her potentially from magic to science, to combinations of the two, to like robo things, etc. And plus well, her folks were members of the 6 Heroes, so canonically it makes sense for her to be able to fight. But Jubei being playable would totally be badass too. Though…of course, if those two became playable, it’s entirely possible that Phantom coughNinecough would become playable too.

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/283442_10150321127759977_1204273403_n.jpg

MU-12 and NU-13 REVEALED!!!

My waifu is finally back in non-unlimited mode

Can we stop being irrational about this now? :slight_smile:

Can we? Yes. Will we? Probably not. And I heard something about there actually being a storyline explanation for Mu’s return?

Mumble mumble, Noel Azure save Tsubaki mumble mumble Rachel Magic Mu.

There probably is one, but it’s pointless to try to figure it out now.

Oh yeah, that sounds like something they’d do. Something like “only Mu has the code capability to break the Imperator’s hold, etc etc”. Though would she just have normal Noel voice and same eye colour or something?

I haven’t played BB since CT, but was thinking of picking up extend seeing as how it’s pretty cheap now. Think that’s a good idea or wait for chrono?

Pick up Extend if you want to play BB in the next like, six months. CP isn’t even out in ARCADES in Japan yet, and won’t be for another month and a half or something, and then there’s several months lag between arcades and consoles, and some time probably between Japan console and US console.

Plus, Extend is like $17, which makes it a pretty solid deal. The only downside is that there aren’t a trillion people playing online, though if you live in the US it shouldn’t be hard to find matches. If you’re in some less populated area of the world, you may want to wait, but then, there’s no telling how long that wait would be. So…yeah. Thoughts.

Appreciate the advice. I misread an article, thought it was coming next month but that’s the arcade release. I thought it would be a good pickup even though I don’t play BB hardcore, I really like the art and characters. Any thoughts on the collectors edition? Is it worth getting at all for the art book?

I got the Collector’s Edition for an extra $10 and thought the Soundtrack/Art Book/Calendar thing were cool editions. Then again, I got Calamity Trigger’s Collector’s Edition and only didn’t get the one for Continuum Shift because it wasn’t available in NA.