BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Thread (Good Games, Matchmaking and Discussi

up for games tonight if anyone wants to play.

i’m at work but i’ll be on tonight, only run into a handful of SRK and dustloop people online. love it when you find somebody good

GG’s to supersayinjeff, really good rachel, almost had you with my Litchi, but i think it’s because you haven’t played the matchup too much

yea GGs. i actually have 2 pretty good litchi players in my area but i hardly ever get to play them. i’m definitely down for some more games. if i see you on. could use the practice.

GG’s and shouts to anybody I’ve played against. U guys play more ranked or player match?

GG to Outtawack311 and Ghaleon as of recently running into them randomly on Ranked.

I can’t remember what the scores are so far, but the two of you give me a run for my money every single time.

Just watch out, I’m looking for that AF one time <3

Also to Butters. Your message made me laugh afterwards. Good game, congrats on graduating from non-scrub land :stuck_out_tongue: I think ya’ve been there for a while though.

GG to all the SRKers I faced today.
Hope to play wit you guys again.

GG’s to everyone i’ve fought in BlazBlue the last couple weeks. KBizzel, xScaleSx, Dpendleton04, NinjaKangaroo. Bad games to the ragequitters.

GGS to all the players I have fought as of late, still very new to this game, but im loving every second of it, cant wait for CS to drop.

ggs to anyone i played

GG’s to anyone I’ve played thats had the balls to stick around win or lose

GGs to FormerlyUnkown. You did some interesting things with your Jin and really made me work for my wins.

What forum/site is the best overall for looking up BBCS strats? Trying to get gud in this game.

gg to double0cheese! good zoning