Blanka has combos and even a thread about them?!

Let’s keep em alive!

Absolutely! Though Blanka’s combo thread probably isn’tgoing to be the most hopping thread on SRK… Most of his combos are fairly self explanatory.

That said, I found out that you can juggle in the corner with cr.mk even after a cross rush ending in cl.hk. Not massively useful, but just a curiosity I haven’t seen anyone note.

blanka needs foot dive tbh

Any1 that’s been running him knows off a launch in the corner 3 cr mks into whatever is the easiest damage with him and that’s def in on of these forums. Also some of blankas combos are not the easiest to execute. Go for the 3 cr lps, lp, mp, cl hp xx ex hori is no abc combo. There is more I learn with him every time I play the game.

Off of a ground bounce tag you can come in with a jumpin depending on the spacing you can either get j.mk, j.hk, or the neutral jump versions of both.

j.mk, cr.mk, cr.mk xx upball gives you 230 incoming damage(assuming the groundbounce was a single move), while j.hk tacks on an extra 30 damage.

you get 21 and 51 damage less respectively if you can’t get the 2nd mk to hit because of spacing.

Good stuff man, u can cancel into super as well but damage is lame, if u use heich or kuma just cancel them back in for big damage, nice find.

That post tag is tight man. I haven’t been able to get it yet. I see it can b done but I’m struggling. It beats the damage I get for 2 cr jabs, cr mp, xx vertical ball

I know this isn’t a synergy forum but I found some stylish shit with blanka n heich. U get ur cross rush with blanka, I prefer a jump in fierce punch followed by overhead headbutt link st lp, mp, hp, launch cancel heich with standing hk/hp xx lp demon breath, hold forward lp, mp, hk/hp rising uppercut, st hk/hp xx hell axel hk, cancel blanka in jump in fp, 2 cr mk xx upball, cancel heich bak in for st hk/hp lp rising uppercut, st hk/hp dragon uppercut 2 hits. This is some pretty shit. More to come. U can hit ex electricity with blanka if u prefer off hell axel n follow up with 2 cr mks xx upball instead of the jump in. Loving it. Who’s guna teach me infinite with the beast, help me out man.

Correction, u dont cancel heich after cross rush, that’s his post launcher combo! Love it

This is nothing new but to anyone that cares, u had posted a 3 meter combo with blanka involving a cancel into ex horiball cr mk super art. It’s much easier to simply just use cl hp xx ex horiball, cr mk xx super art 548 damage and with powergem 634 damage. Some very nice synergy with sauna blanka players! I don’t play with her so much but 2 of my partners do and boy are we putting some pretty shit together. I am hitting the lab and will post in the synergy thread soon. Any blanka guys wanna hit the lab just let me know.

Correction to post above. Should say I posted…

Also should say Asuka, my smart phone wants to spell everything for me. Sorry!

Guys/gals…sorry I was rushing this post n u cant do the above combo with heich off of cross rush, u can however do that combo anywhere on screen and follow up with whatever u plz

Canceling fierce is really effective. Get the counter hit with blankas jump fp, and off the ground bounce go with cl fp, xx any special, super or cross art. Because of scaling u will get nice damage

Is this combo b4 2013 patch? I have not been able to 2 get anything after doing the 3 hit.

Such a simple and effective way, thank you

Yea man the damage is unbelievable especially with power gems popping

Ok I really screwed this up, hehachi is a great anchor for blanka, I hope no one tried this combo bc I wrote it all wrong.
First off blanka has fairly easy links from rock crusher, fmk, (st mp) is the easiest imo but with a little patience it’s fairly ez to link any of these into st lp, mp, hp, launcher, iron fist in hp xx lp rising uppercut, hp xx hk dragon upper end with any punch, this is midscreen but with these two combos u will have just about got ur opponent in the corner, with meter I cancel blanka in for 2c mms xx upball, cancel pops bak hp xx lp rising uppercut hp xx hk Hell axel, cancel blanka bak in for a fj fp, slight delay 2 cmks xx upball. Blanka makes up for hehachis speed n he makes up for blankas lack of big damage meterless. Again sorry, this one will work

If you’re looking for pure damage with simple tag out combo’s, why not just put Jack in your anchor position?

I do run jack as anchor on occasion and really love his reach, damage and blockstrings but I have so much more fun with heihachi and kuma as anchor. I was finally able to hit the post tag with blanka cl hp, surprise forward, 2 c mks, xx upball. I actually had given up on it altogether bc it’s just natural for me to 2 c mks, xx upball but wow I like this post tag. Adds like another 100 pts of damage. Back to jackx, I run a better synergy with guile on point and jack as anchor. I seem to start out strong with jack but drop the ball in any serious match. Guile blanka is who I break out for the matches I just really want to win, or heihachi. I am able to get max damage with these teams