Blanka Endless Battles

Hey guys, i’m trying to form a weekly Blanka endless lobby (on xbox live, Ps3 maybe soon) for all the really good Blankas to come together and just grind stuff out. If you’re interested, post here with all your info and i’ll message you on XBL. The lobby might be streamed, i’m working on it, so it would be awesome to have the best Blankas out there! Thanks guys!

pm me if you need someone to stream

so Ferris and myself beating everyone up?

Thanks HvE, I was trying to get Solid Panda to stream but who wants to touch a Blanka lobby? lol

And Ves, so far the only person to put themselves down for sure is Octopus anyways so it’s a small lobby. Ferris didn’t message me back, but he hasn’t been on.

Side note, I’m gonna body ALL you fools :slight_smile:

just let me know the date and time and add me: XBL: VWind

Alright thanks again man… I’m pretty open and so is Octo he said so not even sure at all what day it will be yet. I’ll add you asap

I’m down to play…gt-Flash House

And i know cast would be down as well

blanka vs blanka is such a retarded match, riceeta is really good at it.

Red bar connection Blanka from Ireland? For that ‘Authentic’ online Blanka experience.
Nah… have fun lads.

We’re still doing this by the way, just wanted to wait for CC and everything to be done so we could get everyone.

I actually don’t mind Blanka vs Blanka but i’m kind of ass at it…

Me and epacta are doing the same thing nearly everyday in the late evening in middle europe (netherlands, germany)!
Feel free to join us!

ok so anyone wanting to do this send a message or friend request to Mike Ohhhhh if I don’t already have you on my list.

I’m down. Gt- deaded by panda

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2