Blackhearts OTHER infinite (not the SJ. Goblins one)

i had seen this for the first time on preppys site, it was on doom in the corner.

jump in, j.lp, j.mp, land hk.goblinsxxsj.dash forward, j.lp, j.mp…etc etc…

like i said it was on doom, i couldnt get it on cable but have done it on mags for up to 46hits… i think 4 reps. anyways, im not really wonderin HOW to do it, but if it has been done reliable in matches, or video of it being done in a match at all. has anyone here done it in match? its a bit more flashy than the SJ.Goblins… and kinda looks kool… id like to be able o pull this off on an almost dead character or something.

input?

EDIT its jump in, lk. lk. NOT lp, lp. sorry. still havent found the vid

wow, I haven’t heard of such a thing. i know his SJ-demon-infinite is kinda boring to look at. So to hear about this flashy one is great. By the way, where’s the link to the video? Cause i haven’t seen it yet. I tried finding it on zach’s site but couldn’t find it. I’m so eager to learn…

ya… it caught me by surprise too. it was on there a couple weeks ago, before the site ran into issues with its ISP…somethin about bandwidth i think… so im not sure where all the vids. went, maybe he has em filed for members to watch or something, but it was labeled Blackheart inf. #1. and #2 was the one we all know and hate.

i woulda never thought of it personally, but it works, kinda tricky, but looks nice. u look at it and think, he shouldnt be able to do that. the video was of him doin it on doom on the left corner… im not sure if maybe u can find it somewhere else or not, but thats what the video is.

BTW… where in O.C are you? u play BH primarily? wanna roll to bako for some games?

the standing Hk is sj cancelled into airdash lk, mk - look for the sj flash after the kick part connects - BH sj’s as the demons hit.

Old vid - was originally at

but the vids are no longer hosted. Ask / PM preppy.

wow, cool site. i’ve never seen that before. But the name warganic of geocities sounds really familiar. …didn’t his site use to be all white and plain? Cause i remember seeing a site like that (no colors and it had vids of all the infinites for all the characters (lost the link though). Maybe this site is it? with a new design? anyways, i hope he gets his site back up, i’d love to see those infinites! it’d mean a lot, since im praticing a hell lot now

i live in Fountain Valley (city next to all the other cities… santa ana, costa mesa, huntington beach, garden grove, westminster, etc). na, I don’t play BH (on the ps2 yeah, not in the arcade). My main team in the arcades are spiral-based teams. If your talking about the PS2, I can play almost everybody including low tiers, since the ps2 pad is what I’ve grown up with/trained with. I feel 100% comfortable with the pad, and in the arcades i feel pretty much handicapped since I’m not use to the controls At All. (dont have a stick, its too expensive haha). BTW, whats bako? a arcade? where at

bako… its bakersfield, where i live.

isn’t that near san francisco, in the valley, or near death valley? nor cal i think

nah… SF is 5 or so hours north.

basically… NorCal calls us SoCal, SoCal calls us NorCal…so i suppose we’re CenCal. i dunno
but were about 2 hrs north of LA, straight up the I-5.

im 1 hour south of Los Angelos, so that would make it 3 hours away from me. pretty far, heh. if your ever in LA or in Orange County, lemme know thru AIM or something. my screenname is in my profile. i can show you around some local arcades where competition is top-notch! (not just MSPers, santhrax players, etc… but also a few low tier players as well!)