Blackheart video reference guide!

Actually, I’ve heard good things about Lovepig. Lotta fellas in Michigan got Respect for him and his skills.

BlackHeart King, I got my AIM up. Contact me.

Is that so? Joe comin up! Blackheart Prince lol
message whenever you see me on and we can change info.

I figured that when I saw my rep level. I know one thing though. People on here take things too serious. I never said I was the best or anyone else sucked. I always speak of match up. At the same time, I won’t say someone’s really good until they prove it in tournaments. In your case I think you’re very very good. I’d even say your knowledge of Blackheart is the best I’ve seen yet and it shows in your vids. BUT, until you prove yourself in some vids against top players I won’t give you full props. I expect the same treatment towards me concerning the issue as well.

Yea, Mikeheart and I pretty much seek out any other Blackheart tactics/players. Ear to the ground, as they say.

any good vids you can recommentd?

Just the usual. Your youtube channel, Vidness and Search Blackheart on Preppy’s site. youtube.com/Omegared999 has a lot of Mikeheart’s matches (Mike’s sparing partner, Flapp). Mine are on my channel youtube.com/lordhollow as well as some more Mikeheart.
That’s all I got.

Any specific names I can search for on Preppy’s site?

That’s OmegaRed999 Mr. Hollow, and thanks.

Hmmm… I got alot of ideas with Blackheart that i had in my head for years. Fighting Mike a.k.a. Mikeheart has giving me so me ways for him to be effective on top of what he brings to the table against anyone. So that being said I think I’ll make a video of these creative ideas, advance tactics, resets, etc… and will take any input from the BH players of the world. Let’s make the best tutorial ever.

Fixed

Also, raises his hand… “Can I help?”

If we can make a list of what the vid(s) will have, we can bring it all together in high quality goodness. Omega, we gotta have Mike’s ground poke strings. Shit is nasty.

So:
Poke strings
Pros/cons of various assists
Combos
Follow ups to HoD in the corner
Assist kill after point and assist are hit with HoD, and Point dies.

Sounds good to me.

I think the best stuff to look at that’s at least halfway recent would be the matches with “Tao” and “Jaminis” in them. There was one more that had a Japanese player using BH/Doom pretty well but I don’t remember the name it was under.

Way ahead of you. I’ve pretty much done all the sample vids for it with over 110 clips adding up to over 30 minutes of footage.

1. In the clips that are already done. I have yet to add in some of the standing poke strings though. We can go to Mike on this cuz I hardly use them and can only think of one.
  2. Definitely covered this in my Blackheart Catalog document that I made for the vid. Assist/Team strategies and all.
  3. Definitely have a bunch of practical stuff along with reset potentials.
  4. Definitely have a bunch of this stuff for every assist of importance for the most part.
  5. I’ve got all the different helper infinites recorded. I just have to record the transaction into them (need a second person for this). I also have methods of killing assist while point character is on screen: 1. one using inferno to JDs repeatedly. 2. Two methods that are assist specific. I’ve also go an assist infinite where you have to follow the assist to keep it going recorded.

Plus:
6. Demon mechanics for details on proper placement. Need to record the stuff on proper use of pokes though.
7. Different guard breaks. I still need to record my inescapable version though (not sure if I really want this out in the open…).
8. The sj.RH trick on incoming characters that I found out, that’s either a cross up or unblockable… I gotta really look into this, but the more people I catch the more I think it’s an unblockable.
9. Concept for the uses of his dash, but I haven’t recorded those yet since I need a second party to help with the set up. Does anybody else know that you can get out of AHVBs when they’re punishing your assist? It’s not that practical YET. But I think it’s definitely something I might put in the vid.
10. Bits and pieces on the proper use of throws.
11. Effective uses for the triple team super. I actually managed to record a vid of me killing a sentinel that had full life with a solo blackheart on a missed HSF through a combination of a AJD, to a falling sj.RH, to the standing RH infinite, to the multiple HODs but I can’t find it on my computer anymore!!

I’m sure there are other things that I’m forgetting to mention that I have recorded or typed out in my catalog but I’m too lazy to look. I just know that this was supposed to be done b4 this semester of school started, but ended up being put on hold, even with Magnetro offering his services. Sucks cuz now it’s just about entirely dependent upon Lovepig since I’m offically doing 24 units of work and won’t have the time :shake:

Edit: That’s my I said to get on him about getting it made lol

I think someone else mentioned it before, but it’s completely true. Sj. jab and j. jab are a huge part of BH’s arsenal, esp against rushdown. If I remember right, he has the quickest j. and sj. jab for a jab his length.

Yeah his jabs are quick by any character’s standards. Also, I like c.jp for the start of matches to beat out people that don’t know how quick BH is. And when playing against the likes of Mag and Storm, his j.jp is probably the best offensive start if you’re going to attack at all.

Send me some of this footage. Let me see some of ur creative ideas

send an email address my way and let me know what you want me to send you from all the stuff I talked about cuz I’m not sure what you’re want to see exactly.

Everything stated or samples of each. omegared000999@yahoo.com

email sent. sorry but there’s no way I was going to send all of it since that’s like 130+ megabytes of vids. But I gave you like 9 sample clips and explanations to them and whatnot.

FINALS ARE OVER!!!(well almost)

NOW THE EDITING BEGINS BHKing

YOU JUST WAIT ONE OR TWO MORE WEEKS

ITS COMING!!!

I’ve got two more weeks. We’ll see after that. I’ve been trying to figure out what I’m forgetting to put in this damn thing but I can’t grasp what it is for the life of me. I KNOW there’s some stuff that I recently thought of, but it was a passing thought as I was doing something else and now I can’t get it back. Something tells me it would have been big.

On another note, I’ve got a crazy concept for a guard break into the infinite with a solo BH that I did a quick test for over the summer. It’s one of the things I said I wasn’t going to share with anyone yet, but if I can make this practical, which I most certainly think I can, BH could be moving up the tier list!

Some stuff was ok,but the ones that caught my eye were:
BH 302 Assist Infinite 5.wmv (I have one too very different from this performed in game-play.)
BH Combos with Cyc-B 2.wmv ( ido the same thing with spidermans anti-air)
Block strings r decent. (Nice pattern.)
Throw combination I got some great ones and a similar ???
I say we combine BH videos lovepig, u, me, mikeheart and hollow
Hit me up on aim asap
I’ll also send u some samples of my footage as too.
Mann we can make the greatest vid ever.
Join the team.