Blackheart Team?

So back when I was a noob I never played blackheart because I thought he was cheap. Then I realised in this game nothing is cheap. So lately I’ve been messing around with blackheart and I really like him. Been trying to throw together a team for him. I been thinking of going with Blackheart, Cable, Sentinel. Thing is both BH and Cable need super to really be effective so im not sure if thats a good team. So is this a good team or not? Also any suggestions on what teams go well with BH would be appreciated.

Blackheart-B/Sentinel-Y/CapCom-B
Blackheart-B/Cable-B/Doom-B
Spriral-A/Blackheart-B/Sonson-Y

Off the top of my head. Also yes, your team is a good team.

LOL! Seems random, but this is a really good team! (My team?)

Vidness team sounds good although If I picked up that team I’d have to work on all those members as I never play with any of them lol

Yeah, I was just thinking of some effective BH teams I had played and remembered you running that team on me in ranked a while ago.

What about Blackheart/Sent/Cyclops?

def BH/sent/CapCom look up stilt man on youtube that should give you an idea on how the team can be played

Yes what about Blackheart/Sent/Cyclops?

Ambien
ED trial pack

SENT/BH/DOOM my fav BH team, with some nice trapping abilities also. - BH/DOOM TRAP - DOOM/BH TRAP - SENT/BH TRAP

This x10000043294924350301240129423040

Love that team, even though my Blackheart is terrible.

BH LOLLLLLLL ohh u guys are funny

Story of my Marvel life.

BH/Cable/Cyclops is the best BH team imho.

Not going to get into whats cheap or whats not, but if the concept was valid then he’d be up there with the likes of the rest, so he’s a good character. A good blackheart can be almost as effective as cable imo.

And BH/Cable/Sent is good. Sent w/BH assist can have good lockdown when done right.

Well, blackheart takes a lot less effort to play in my opinion, And winning a match while using bh means nothing to me.