Bison confirmed in SF5

http://youtu.be/XWyyUsKCFZY

Awesome.

Epic

Awesome laugh

Can’t wait for his footage. What do we reckon on timescale? About a month or so?

Bet the scrubs be demanding that laugh be nerfed or at least -1 on block.

Great news, let us hope they make him as awesome as his confirmation trailer.

His laugh was Epic, they might have changed his voice actor.

Well , they promised us lots of news this year so, I reckon in the next month we’ll get some updates. They also have announced an Online Beta, we got to get some Bisons there to check on him as a character.

Exciting news, my fears about Street Fighter 5 quality has settled down a bit since they gonna include the community on the development from the start. Furthermore, this game seems more console focused therefore it might be guranateed that SF5 will have the best online experince comparaed to its predecessors, which is great news for me.

I think we’re ready for the theory fighting and wish listing.

Guys !! Did you notice something.
Today is a Tuesday !!

The day Bison graced the trailer was the most important day of our lives, but for Bison, it was Tuesday.
Hahahaha this was brilliant coincidence if it actually was.

Here is to hoping he does actual damage in the game

OUR SAVIOR HAS RETURNED!!!

I hope he gets a moveset overhaul. I think they should honor less his past incarnations and old designs and try something new, like they did in Alpha and Omega.
Maybe teleport some more, use more energy, more psychic powers.
Lots of style points if he gets his old floating animation from Alpha in place of his walking animation.

I think there’s room for additional changes. I mean he is possibly in a new body for SF5. Cross ye fingers boyz! It’s about to get psycho up in here

D I C B O Y Z

For us, it was the day Charlie was back in Street Fighter but for Bison, it was Teaseday

I hope they change him it up but it would be nice to see Psycho Banish from CVS2 return.

This would upset me quite a bit as I love Norio, I can’t see him not representing Bison.

This is just a speculation from my part. I agree Norio is awesome and I don’t think they gonna change him, Maybe his laugh just sounded different.

I hope Gerald Rivers voices him again. I like his voice the best.

So yeah. I came.

They modeled him after his movie depiction

How?

This is the same baseline design of Bison with longer draping trench bottom.

He looks good.

Why? just because he looks brutally cool and interesting? Hahaha.
Seriously, this is his BEST looking version so far. Stylish moves, awesome costume, psycho power finally explored.
Even for those who only care about gameplay, he looks WAY deeper than his previous incarnations.

I made a pdf with some observations on his moves and some other details. Currently it’s in portuguese, but I might translate later if some friends like it.