Best way to dash?

So what’s the most effective way to dash? Using all 3 attack buttons or tapping ff?

On the ground I double tap in the air I 3 button dash.

Depends on what you’re trying to execute.

If you’re talking strictly about input time, pressing three buttons (or having 3 mapped to one button) is the quickest.

+1 to that. selecting the best option for the moment is the best way to do it. but im guilty of using mostly double taps to dash lol

There is also certain combos in the air that i buffer with double tap instead of 3 button dash. Like Ippatsuman’s BnB after the 623a I double tap. I have some Blade corner stuff against giants after a connected baselard that I double tap in the air with.

Yeah, by default I try to 3 button dash, but some things give input overlap problems and shit, so you have to go for the tapping.

Interesting, very mixed reviews, lol. I guess there’s no tournament standard then…

For general mobility, 3-button dash. For most combos, f,f (66) is the way to go.

Polimar combo examples that require 66 dash:
-Following up wallbounce punch on the ground with 66, 5B…
-Air combo into j.623B,B,214B~Baroque, (still in midair) 66, j.B, JC j.B, JC, j.B…
-Ground combo into 623B,B,214B~Baroque, (still in midair) 66, j.B, JC j.B, JC, j.B…

This.

Always double tap