Best option for dp mashers

Typically after I get a knockdown and go for the roll mixup, against dp mashers and sometimes jab mashers(ryu,balrog) I get counter-hit constantly. After watching a few “pro” abel videos this honestly doesn’t seem to be a problem for them, so I figure there is an option on the mix up(besides baiting) that I am missing. What is the best meaty option for catching mashers? Crouch fierce tends to be a bit difficult.

there is none. the reason the pros don’t have a pro with it is because they have already baited and punished so hard that the opponent is too scared to dp on wakeup

If you lose against crouchtech or jabmashers YOU are doing it wrong, practice the timing, after FS or TT you have so much frame advantage, that you should hit them with a counterhit, not the other way around. cr.hp generally only works after a lk roll, after mk roll you should go for TT, or close mp cancelled into cod FADC etc.
If you feel that they will mash a reversal, just input an additional lk roll directly after the first roll, the shoryuken will whiff and you have enough time and space to punish hard with step kick (even enough time against lp shoryuken). Not against all, but against some reversals you can do a hk roll followed by a dash to escape the reversal.
The scenarios I am speaking of are:
FS, backdash, lk or mk roll
TT, forwarddash, lk or mk roll

Thanks for the response mission, mk roll stand medium was the option I needed. I had noticed that crouch fierces effectiveness was higher on lk roll, but I used it on mk roll and usually got bodied. I just thought abel had an all in one option like t hawks stand roundhouse