Best inputs I found : cancel into DF ex Ball

no mater the normal you start with you have to do it with a forward input. Any of them 3.
then to get an instant DF ex ball in a single movement you do :
db, d, df, f, uf, LK, LP + MP

Done right after the forward + normal you’ll get DF and Ex ball. You mix a fireball motion into a DP motion, and slightly delay the LP+MP for the DF to start up.
The most important part is the first db, and doing the whole thing the same speed as the cr.mk fireball pretty much BUT give another delay after the first normal. For some reason if done at light speed you wont cancel the DF into ex ball.

Off a close or far HP you got :smile: f.HP, db, d, df, f, uf, LK, LP + MP

Can you show what it looks like visual, I think this is the input i been trying to figure out a couple months back D:

I tried to record a video but I kept failing my strings.
End up with a different pattern. It’s not about the motion much than the timing of the 2 parts.

• normal cancel
  • DFlip cancel

I had some success by first training raw df xx ball strings drill with :
df, d, df.LK, f, uf, LP-MP but not done straight.
First part till LK slow, the rest fast. And I keep LK hold till the end to no mess up with neg edge.
Then I add cl.HP and with the same trick to “hold” every button after pressing it in the whole motion.

So I guess there’s not “shortcut” for this, but a timing to master.
Hell I even got success with the “light speed” approach of doing raw SRK LK + QCF + LP-MP. But then you have to do the cl.HP xx SRK.LK at light speed so it’s buffered and registered before the HP end giving you some spare frames to do the QCF in time.

It’s much like the insta air hado, it’s a timing to find. I’ll keep with the all in one approach to save my hands health though. But need more practice. Very similar to Gief f.LK xx uf.GH shortcut also.

I guess I found my way finally. I’m not yet trained enough but the inputs is the easiest I could found.
Less finger job, more brain cells working on timing the whole thing right.
Use negative edge.
press plink HP and hold, do f,d,df + LK (hold it too) not too fast, finish with f, uf, release all buttons.

The “do it slowly” part is to make sure the game register the QCF input overlapping the SRK motion.
As you need to be in the air to air hado, but you also need the “d, df” to be close to the “f, uf”. I know you get what that means…
So you have to put some frames between the HP buttons and the LK. If you don’t DF, you did it too late, if you DF with no hado , there’s too much time between the SRK and the uf, OR, you just missed completely the df.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhD9hodL9gc&feature=youtu.be

And yep, it’s completly useless until someone found a way to get some frame advantage out of it :smiley:

I forgot to add that the negative edge make it safer. If you miss the air hado doesn’t register, and you still can palm or grab on reaction.