Best gaming EAR-BUDS?

I’m looking for a really nice set of ear-buds for gaming purposes. It doesn’t matter to me if they have a microphone, but it would only be a bonus. I mostly need something that I can use for PC gaming, but also for my PSP, DS, and iPhone for gaming and music.

So far I’ve been looking at Skullcandy products, but any recommendations would be great! Thanks!

ANYTHING but Skullcandy.

FFS.

Get Sennheiser CX-300-II.
Very cheap, good bass.

Klipsch Image S4 - I use these for my PSP.

+1 For Sennheiser I got a pair of them and they’re pretty baller, got the CX-400’s though

Sennheiser products are amazing. Don’t fucking touch Skullcandy’s hunk of shit lineup please.

Having never been a big earbud fan in the past, I picked up a pair of Zagg Smartbuds recently, and I’ve been really impressed. The SmartBuds might not be needed for your usage, as they have a built in mic that allows them to serve as a headset for a phone, but if you can find a reasonably priced pair of Zagg Earbuds of some variety, I would highly recommend them.

I haven’t personally used Sennheiser earbuds, but in general they do make great quality products.

What’s the problem with Skullcandy products? I used a pair of their Skullcrusher headphones for a weekend at a LAN and they really were skull-crushing as far as the bass. Is it just their 'buds?

Sennheiser HD280 Pro user here, These things are inde-fucking-structable. Great sound quality too. Not too sure about their smaller headphone lines. Audio Technica has some nice small headphones/buds from what I remember.

<edit> The problem with skull candy for me isn’t the sound quality, necessarily. I don’t expect that much out of earbuds. You used them for a weekend, if you used them for more than a week they would have been broken. I see it all the time at my job.

I bought the Zagg earbuds a month ago, had a 40% coupon code for Zagg website so I figured I buy them. They’re pretty decent for the price you pay but big bonus for me was the wrap around your neck thing they have, I love it since I go jogging a lot and that keeps everything in place when I’m running around. The microphone/audio controls are also a plus when I have my iphone in my pocket.

I’m a big fan of Shure ear buds. Their line of noise-cancelling ear buds are pretty solid.

What this guy said!

I use Shure E2Cs for pretty much everything, i.e. music, vidya games, drowning out the nagging wife…

I use Shure E4Cs to get lost in my movies/music/games. XD

I picked up a pair of Marshmellows from JVC (20 bucks at wallmart) - I left my regular earbuds at home, and needed a set for work, and they block out my team mates completely, I cant even ear my desk phone ring, and they’ve got decent bass. I wouldnt say they are the best, but they are super cheap.

They’re not the best quality, I agree, but for $20 they’re great for noise canceling and have pretty decent bass.

If I wasn’t such a cheap-ass I’d have gotten some Sennheiser buds, but I’m dirt broke so I have to go with the cheapest option possible with good quality. lol.

panasonic in ear. Shouldn’t cost more than 30 dollars.

Don’t use earbuds, Simple cause there SHIT, Period.

I didn’t try these til’ recently. But for the price, they are effin’ awesome!

Tritton XB100 High Fidelity Noise Isolating Earbuds - GameShark Store

ehhhhh?

Not audiophile grade ones, I use etymotic for earbuds and grado/senn for cans. Etymotic ER-4P - In Ear Headphones | HeadRoom Audio they kick ass

This.

Headphones are the way to go unless you are doing something active like going out on a jog, but you shouldn’t wear earphones while doing that anyways lol. Its just not safe.

ehhhhh?

Not audiophile grade ones, I use etymotic for earbuds and grado/senn for cans. Etymotic ER-4P - In Ear Headphones | HeadRoom Audio they kick ass