Best emulator for CPS2 games?

I love kaillera, people are so nice to eachother

No, it does. That and PPP KKK macros on default.

The only “macros” that work for Kawaks online are (as Raishin stated) PPP, KKK and the other button combinations you can allocate in the emulator interface.

When I would manage to get Mame players to play on Kawaks at least once, it’s always the same response;

“Definitely better for online but no autofire.”

And sure, you can say that it’s easier for the minority to join the majority but the real question is why would everyone be so against switching? I’d imagine that if some of the heavier hitters switched, the competition would have to switch. But why wouldnt the heavier hitters switch? If all the best switch, it’s no loss since you’re still able to play good people. So that made me wonder, there must be other motives as to why they wont make the switch from Mame to Kawaks.

Seriously mate your on the end of a losing battle. The “heavier hitters” won’t change cause they don’t need to change. And thats what it boils down to.

Its easier not to change. Most of the better players have hard enough time finding a decent challenger on the current emus, if they switched, how long would it take before they find their next challenge?

The emus we got play the games people want to play, and untill a new emu comes out which can play the newer games we want to play, none of the heavier hitters will make the swap. That being said the only emu realistically which will play those games will be the ps2 emu. So the games which are currently being played(a3,kof etc) will still be played on mame32k0.64 in the US and kawaks in EU.

Why your so bothered by the autofire feature on mame is a mystery to me. Its already been established that those using it are using pads with autofire, which means it won’t matter if your using mame or kawaks.

Trust me, I hardly care anymore. I’ve given up on this a long time ago. I’m just posting what i’ve learned and some insight from what i’ve seen during my time.

reet, My comp is a piece of humming shit… it aCTUALLY HUMMS so I think i’ll go to MAME but i think Kawaks is better looking. and I’ve been using iit for time i thin ki its onlty good for CPS2

Is someone still playing CPS2 Games with emulators on your pc? I recently downloaded some old but good retro CPS2 games and I hope from this old post if someone still reads it can suggest some good CPS2 Emulator, it would help me a lot and save me some times from exploring them.

i will have to say at the rate the mister fpga project is going it will have the best cps1 its in the beta stage and it blows any software emulators out the water. JT has all the 10 mhz games running frame to frame with the real arcade boards still working on the 12mhz games . its been a while since I play any Capcom games getting in mood to start playing agin. once JT is done with cps1 he will be working on cps2