Best double crush team?

surely, theres still people around who like to play mean green :lovin:

Anyway, i’ve been messing around with hulk lately. I don’t have the EXP w\him though so maybe someone with some can tell me whats the best hulk double crush team is? Low tier wise, I know the magneto DC setup and I think storms LA sets it up too.

I’ve been messing around with omega\hulk\sonson. Omega on throw type to setup the double crush. I like the team but my omega is horrible. hulks fp throw into omega combos but doesn’t set up a double crush or a regular crush. They get the mashable crush just about every time. If I get a counter call my opponents assist with sonson, I can sacrifice hulk for a double crush on an assist. More than likely nuking it. From earlier tests, it does 90-95% damage on assists iirc.

I really like omega for hulk though because that double crush is guaranteed on all character sizes.

I’ve seen mike z’s hulk\juggy combinations which is really good. 1 double team w\ those 2 = dead something. Theres a FL player but the name of mr. ED who plays hulk\jug\colossus and essentially does the same thing.

I fuck around with ruby\hulk\sonson which is pretty decent. Quite functional too.

megaman\hulk got quite a bit of praise but I would like to know about the team if anyone has played it.

what are the double crush setups that are guaranteed on all character sizes?

DAMNNNN… fuck omega red. I can’t play that guy but i’m sure that team could work. Rubyheart\hulk\sonson is some seious power though. This shit can wreck shop.

rubys qcf+pp can create double crush combos. I’ve done 136 to cable off a basic launcher setup. The trick is knowing where to DHC to get the right double crush angles. Ruby can throw into hulk on most character sizes, j.jab, qcf+pp, dhc double crush ggpo. Spikes, ghosts, chain, the usual ruby crap layered properly. s.fp+hulk dash will combo, qcb+fp up chain, dash c.fp, magic series, qcf+pp, dhc double crush kills a character.

Hulk\ruby have a double crush setup that works on every character. C.lk, call ruby AA, c.mk, gamma crush hold fwd. @ max range, the 2nd part of the double crush doesn’t combo. So you can jump around with j.lk, j.mk and if it hits, dash c.lk, ruby aa, c.mk gamma crush basically kills a character. This setups kills some character like psylock for example.

more hulk\ruby… c.lk, c.fp, call ruby AA, sj.lp, sj.fp, sj.rh, sj. throw falling otg sj.lk, c.fp, ender of your choice. I think gamma crush might work but didn’t test all of it yet.

hulk\ruby:c.lk, c.mk, hit confirm ruby AA, cancel that c.mk with sonic boom+rh, cancel gamma crush is a double crush setup on all character sizes. 99% life…

anytime sonson AA hits with hulk on point, its a guaranteed gamma crush or double crush depending on your position to the assist. As long as hulk doesn’t hit on the way up, you can expect a double crush to happen if you timed your super right.

The death dhc is kinda retarded. Ruby can build 2 bars no problem and this team has function. So anytime you land a hit after 2 bars ggpo to that character if its not a big character.

Ruby spike stops alot of projectiles in the game but not all. It gives some hulk room to jump around.

assist kill: yea this shit is getting out of control. ruby\hulk: c.fp with ruby, immediate ghost super, dhc gamma crush and hold fwd. Thats pretty fukn broken… 80% life on helpers if they’re not the fat ones. works as regular combo too on point.

another assist kill hulk\ruby: c.fp, call ruby AA, gama crush. You gotta aim this to dwn if the assist isn’t going to pass 25% screen. If the assist is going pass 25% screen holding fwd will probably result in a double crush.

ruby\hulk: c.fp, qcb+kk, dhc gamma crush hold fwd, once the gamma crush has went forward and made contact, you can immediately charge again. After the super is done, the ghost will connect. It leaves enough time for hulk to use his dash, gamma crush\qcf+kk? the rocks that come from above. Specifically for assist only because its not a double combo I think. W\E assist they have is done.

short short+ruby looks like it layers clean if they don’t push block. You can overhead @ any point during the ruby spike iirc. Even if they pushblock, you can use your crazy dash nj range he has. Its a real dominating arc. Ruby AA beats quite a few projectiles and will stuff AA’s that don’t have invincibility so it gives you this nice wall out there.

double crushes from ruby qcf+pp is pretty tricky. I Know theres a consistent way to do it because i’m getting it 1\5 tries @ a certain height on multiple character sizes.

well, for me, since I’m intermediate with low tier, i usually use him with mags on point for THC does the double crush

mag\hulk\sonson would be very good or storm\hulk\sonson if you wanted to combine it with tops. The dhc’s are enough to kill characters then you have the character advantage.

however, ruby\hulk\sonson is out of fuckn control. All you have to do is build 2 bars with ruby which is easily doable. Once that matter is settled, you basically control the fight because any CH on point or assist is going to be almost a dead something if not dead.

Hit for hit, I don’t think theres another character in the game that sets up hulks double crush like ruby heart can. Her qcf+pp cancelled from the proper heights kills 1 character… Its a death dhc while you can maintain dumb pressure with spikes and assists. Its not likely ruby doesn’t land the qcf+pp. That shit is invincible and has instant startup any if it lands, dhc into double crush = ggpo. Its stupid function because you don’t need to be good. You just have to land the super, then play smart hulk. Once you obliterate the first point character or assist, your opponent wants to make up for what you just did. Theres a life difference now. So all you have to do is jump around and block and every time they call their assist, try to counter call with sonson AA, then gamma crush and hold fwd, which will cause a double crush. Even though the team has function all the way across the board, it still has 1 hit kill.

If you have your team order right, I think if sonson AA counter calls the point, ghost super, gamma crush, follow up combo will kill a character if it combos. It should anyway but didn’t test it yet.

My gameplan so far is just to build 2 bars and kill something. Either the point or an assist. The key is to take your time once ruby has bar because you will kill something in 1 hit. Then try to work hulk on point with ruby spike and sonson AA which is doable. My hulk sucks right now but I only see potential in this team.\

You can be losing and all of a sudden win the game. I played my homie earlier and for except 1 game, I basically was losing till I got my 1 hit and destroyed his team chemistry or gained the character advantage.

ruby\hulk: ghost chest, gamma crush or any of his supers will leave him safe. You can cover the ground with the ghost and if you dhc into hulk with qcf+kk, you control the vertical angle too. So they’re forced into a corner part of the screen giving you the next move advantage.

THOOOM!

The double crush DHC works 100% of the time on the fatter characters in the game. cable\doom and fatter sized characters. Characters like mag\storm just BARElY get out of range for it but there is still a way to double crush them because i’ve done it on accident a few times. The stand up as the get hit by the 2nd crush.

If you time it wrong, only the first part of the double crush hits which does like 110 damage on magnus. If the 2nd part hit him consistently, he would die every time.

uhhh wtf shit?

air throw, otg falling air lk, c.fp, cancel gamma crush will cause an instant crossups with gamma crush. Doesn’t work 100% of the time but works on all character sizes maybe? I still gotta test some shit out.

air throw, falling otg air lk, c.fp+ruby AA, gamma crush hold fwd kills a fucking character. A majority of hulks gameplay is working his jump angles and you’ll eventually land an air throw. Moonrock that ass!!!

Theres a specific height for this combo to work properly. Works on all character sizes that matter. Didn’t try servebot\mega\roll or anyone else that is extremely small.

Im gonna try this team. What’s hulks best assist in this time?

hulk dash type works out pretty well. if somone calls out a helper, you can counter call hulkXXRuby spike, then you can dash in jump air super on the helper.

anti air might have it’s place as well, considering ruby might find use for that angle as defense.

overall i’d pick hulk dash so sonson can always put something in the way before she goes into her wall climb/zoning game. both ruby and son son can use that well, chemistry for the win?

hulk dies to pixie bitches, it’s a damn shame cuz he’s stealing souls if he actually lands a throw/hit

I forgot how it’s done, but there is a gamma crush combo with Omega Red’s Coil assist that can be done that involves the gamma charge, and that will kill instantly.

I think that something like Hulk, Colossus AA, Doom would be one of the most brutal gamma crush teams in terms of being able to gamma crush the person.

You can also use Cable’s anti-air to get them near the corner so that you can land a corner version of un-mashable with either Cable’s OR capcom’s AA.

BTW, you need to have an utterly insane Mags to kill a Hulk [Unfortunately, everyone does…] This gives the illusion that he dies for free.

Don’t use any assist for Hulk other than his **dash one.

Hulk, Magneto, Colossus is a team I’d think of using because of the combo into colossus AA, into crush, into shockwave. You probably won’t survive it.

Speaking of the Cable thing earlier, I found a way to modify the Hulk-Ironman Combo that kills instantly to work mid-screen.
-Dashjump, lk, mk, land, d+[lk, mk,], call Ironman-b, Light gamma charge, activate crush just before the shards start going out [so you miss on the way up…], hold down. 143 damage too easily. Even without the air attacks to start.
If you use a team like Hulk, Cable, Ironman, that’s excessively mean. All 3 can kill a character instantly, and some [Ironman, maybe Hulk] can kill the entire team.

The team will be Hulk, Cable-b, Ironman.
Here’s the combos with this team…
=*Cable:
1]Dashjump, hk, dash, dlk, hk, triple, dead character, guardbreak attempt.
2]Drive opponent into the corner, launch, sj hold neutral lp, lk, mp, mk, AHVB, DHC on the 43rd hit to the crush immediately, DHC Ironman. They shouldn’t survive till you can DHC to Ironman.
3]Combo to AHVBx2, DHC proton cannon, DHC Gamma wave. They should not survive this. Try to guardbreak them [dashjump lp or lk] into the Hulk killing infinite off this.
=*Ironman:
1]Eating Hulk or Cable’s assists = eating the infinite.
2]Combo to infinite to triple. They won’t survive.
3]Combo into triple. They shouldn’t survive. MAYBE if they have full health
-There are other combos [like the infinite and it’s set-ups]. I just suck with Ironman.
=*Hulk:
1]Call Ironman, throw them, hard gamma charge, wait, gamma wave, DHC HVB, DHC proton cannon. 130 range.
2]The kill combo I showed you earlier followed up [if on the likes of colossus who will live, don’t use this kill on Sentinel. The combo won’t work.] with a DHC to Cable, and then into Ironman.

If you change the team order to Hulk, Ironman, Cable, you can do the following Sent-Buster [good luck landing this…]
Corner Sentinel [or any other character in the game] Dashjump, lk, mk [or flying hk,], land, dlk, dmk, call Cable-b, gamma charge, immediate gamma crush, hold towards, DHC in Ironman, DHC in Cable. He’ll die from the Ironman part alone, the DHC into Cable is just added insurance. You can probably do a kill to him using Ironman on the back end of the DHC as the assist with Cable-b in the middle if you have him cornered as well.

May expand this one later…

If you’re worried about Magneto raping Hulk, take one with you LOL!!
Magneto-b/a, Ironman-b, Hulk-b.

In the team of Magneto, Ironman, Hulk, you have framecancel after framecancel. All these guys have instant or near instant startup supers into Proton Cannon.

Assist structure notes:
With Magneto-b
-You have a killing /near killing triple super you can combo into. You can also throw with Ironman into the capture assist and they’ll die to the infinite.
-If you have Mags-a you do as well, but it’s far less stable and might be less powerful.
With Magneto-a, you have a real good projectile assist, but not much else.

Combos:
Magneto:
1]Launch, sj hk, airdash df, lk, mk. From there you can…
-continue with a launch into lp, lk, mp, mk, tempest, slight pause, gamma crush and the shards will prevent the mashout [you can DHC into Ironman for the kill
-hk[1 hit] into the triple. They should die if you have mags-b
-relaunch, lp, lk, mp, mk, tempest, slight delay, gamma crush. The shards will prevent mash escapes
2]dhp[1 hit], triple. Insane damage.
3]TiA [Throw into Assist] with Ironman, and go nuts. Reset once, and combo into Ironman for an unmashable and kill the guy. Go for the OCV.
4]Launch+Hulk,sj hp [OR hk], IMMEDIATE airdash forwards, tempest.
-If you have perfect timing when executing this, you’ll be able to continue the combo as follows.
lp, dlk, mp, mk,/ dlk, mp, pause, mk. This MIGHT allow you to combo into the rom infinite, and/or will probably allow you to do a tempest XX Crush since Hulk has already left.

May expand later…

Final note: If you want an assist for unmashable combos on pretty much anyone, and you don’t want to use Omega Red Throw, use Doom-b.

Doom-b, Hulk-b, with Ironman-b/Cable-b/Sentinel-y/Magneto-a isn’t bad.

Doom: Launch, lp, lk, mp, mk, hk, ADf, Air Photon Array, Gamma Crush them [they land on some of the photons and can’t mash out because of it when timed right…], DHC into your final guy. They’re dead.

Hulk:
-Take a look at the other thread that has all the unmashables. Here’s a small taste [Most of the Hulk-Doom stuff
1]Airthrow, otg with roundhouse, and if they didn’t roll/tech hit, call Doom quickly, and gamma charge them. Then Gamma crush them onto or off of the Doom assist. Your choice.
2]Dashjump over their head, call Doom, dlk. If they get hit by the dlk, immediately gamma crush. You get a floating crush.
3]Dashjump, lp, lk, land, dlk, dmk, Call Doom, Hard Gamma charge, cross-up, gamma crush.
-Depending on the character, or how you want to hit it, you can either whiff on the way up and crush them when they land on Doom, or knock them backwards onto Doom.
4]Dashjump, lk, mk, dlk+Doom, Dmk, Gamma charge, gamma crush. They land on the rocks. Less stable, but covers any errors you make. Will re-examine and get a better timing later.
4]Launch, Call Doom, Gamma Crush.

you think cyclops assist wiil work for double gamma crush too??? trying to play hulk cyclops

Yes. There are corner ones that do this. Hulk with Doom-b or Storm-y and Cyclops gives Hulk a lot to work with. If their back is perfectly against the wall, you can do a combo into a gamma charge, Call Cyclops and horizontally gamma charge them up into it in much the same way you’d do it with Commando-b or Jin-b assist.