Best Bout Beatdown 22 - SSF4AE2012/UMvC3/KoF13/VF5FS/TTT2/SFxT Tournament Sat. April 6th, 2013

<span style=“font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><b>Best Bout Gaming Presents: Best Bout Beatdown 21 </b><b>SSF4AE2012/</b><b>UMvC3/KoF13/VF5:FS/TTT2/SFxT</b></span><br>
<span style=“font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><b>Tournament - March 2th- Portland, OR</b></span><div><font face=“arial” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><b><br></b></span></font></div><div><span style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: ‘lucida grande’, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>What?</span><br style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: ‘lucida grande’, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”><span style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: ‘lucida grande’, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition 2012 Tournament (Xbox 360)</span><br style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: ‘lucida grande’, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”><span style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: ‘lucida grande’, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Tournament (Xbox 360)</span><br style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: ‘lucida grande’, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”><span style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: ‘lucida grande’, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>King of Fighters XIII Tournament (PS3)</span><br style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: ‘lucida grande’, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”><span style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: ‘lucida grande’, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown (Xbox 360)</span><br style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: ‘lucida grande’, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”><span class=“text_exposed_show” style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: ‘lucida grande’, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); display: inline !important;”>Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3)<br>SFxT 2013 (Xbox 360)<br><br>When?<br>Saturday April 6th, 2013<br>1pm: Doors and Signups open<br>2pm: TTT2<br>3:30pm: AE<br>5pm: VF5:FS<br>6pm: KoF 13/SFxT 2013<br>7pm: UMvC3<br><br>Side events: Most likely either Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend or Guilty Gear. Will update upon confirmation.<br><br>Where?<br>Best Bout Gaming<br>2409 SE 49th Ave.<br>Portland, OR 97206<br>503-442-5303<br><br>Cost?<br>$5 venue fee to enter any tournaments<br>$10 entry fee for SSF4/UMvC3 each. <br>$5 entry fee for VF5, KoF, P4A, SFxT 2013, TTT2 each (goes to prize pool)<br>(Free to watch, donations to support the cause are always appreciated however ; )<br><br>Prizes?<br>*Cash for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each tournament<br>*Pot split 70/20/10 for over 11 competitors <br>*11 or less - 1st 75% 2nd 25% 12+ 70/20/10<br>*Round Robin format: Winner takes all<br><br>Format?<br>Standard Double Elimination Format.<br>The grand finals and winners and loser finals will be best 3 out of 5. All other matches will be best 2 out of 3 games. Marvel and VF5 are all 3/5 games.<br><br>Stream:<br><a href=“http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitch.tv%2Fteamkhaos&h=oAQEdvIrn&s=1” target="_blank" rel=“nofollow nofollow” style=“cursor: pointer; color: rgb(59, 89, 152); text-decoration: none;”>http://www.twitch.tv/<wbr><span class=“word_break” style=“display: inline-block;”></span>teamkhaos</a></span><br></div><div><div class=“bbcode_left” style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: left;”>

</div>

<div class=“bbcode_left” style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: left;”><br></div><div class=“bbcode_left” style=“text-align: left;”><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>http://www.facebook.com/events/576677512362329/?fref=ts</span></font><br></div></div>

Thanks for the update Slash!

Body still says December 3rd

KOFXIII should probably start around the same time as AE, since, I believe it will take the longest to finish. Just an idea.

Ok, just got confirm Tacoma is rolling down, all of Eugene is rolling up, some of the other Salem guys, and some peeps from Seattle again, so now it is looking like another strong turn out. Locally I encourage all of our people to make it out, things have been going great so let’s keep that momentum going. OG’s and new school alike. Out of towners, you are always welcome to come in the day before if need be, we can open Best Bout Friday night and party it up for the special occasion, or you can chill Saturday night (we have a townhouse 3 blocks from Best Bout) if you don’t feel like going back that evening. I appreciate the show of support, we’ll do the same for your area events as well! Looking forward to it, see you this weekend.

Im pretty much guaranteed.

No competitive(competent) players from Salem will be there.
Unless Kevin gets the day off.
Your bad.

Another thing is people need to be there when the tournament is going on. IE if you go into the bar, there’s going to be no search party games or anything like that. If you do go, let the bracket runner(s) know so that if your name comes up and you aren’t back, we know where you are HOWEVER, if you decide to just go to the bar and aren’t back, then that’s on you.

Also, if you are playing a casual set of something and you get called for a tournament match, don’t try to finish the casual match. Pause the game, get up and go play your tournament match.

Why are we still having 3S and MK9 tournaments. Why

I’ll bring my 360 hard drive if anyone is planning on using EX Kyo or EX Iori in KOF?

They’re having a MK9 tourney? Why waste your time? :frowning:

Because BBH committed to playing every MK tournament in Portland because it was an EVO announced game. Plus it’ll give BBH a reason to get there earlier instead of parking miles and miles away. <3.

Except for the part about EVO, the above post is all lies

We’ll see about that…

I want to make it, but the thing is I don’t have a 360 stick.

<---- Needs more XBoxperience. Can’t say if I’m set to go yet due to potential house responsibilities (not a house wife). FMR, would love to get some games in if I do come up though.

We have sticks here for use if you don’t have one for the tournament. What we don’t have unfortunately is many regular xbox controllers at present, but will have at least one on hand.

Nice! Looks like I’ll be there on Saturday.

Because Ethan is a fan? There were more people who would’ve entered tekken hybrid than actually entered mk 9 yet no hybrid tournament. People scared to play hard games I guess that’s why they don’t enter 3so

Fixed that for you.

A little shine;