Beavis and Butt-Head returning!

Thank god it’s not in done in cgi.

MTV is broadcasting so much crap I can’t believe it.
The old episodes that are online don’t have the musicvideo comments in them, that’s unfortunate.
I want them back. 30 eps would be fantastic!

Well, I’m not about to feed any trolls, but anybody got a package of Morton’s for Mr. DropOff?
Relax, I merely gave an opinion… One that is backed by the fact that all of the things I mentioned fail pretty hard at what they were attempting to do.

I love B&B, but I don’t think there’s any way for them to be relevant in this current ‘watered down’ age of corporate meddling and general incompetence. Yeah, they can make fun of some Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga, do their routine… but will it be as good as that original run? History dictates that no, it will not be.

So don’t get your hopes up.

And for the record, if you’re going to resort to name-calling, at the very least be more original than calling someone a loser.
Shit is sooo 2000 :coffee:

better have daria in it or its fail.

The pussification of SRK is complete. Ironic, because you’re so attached to crap from the past yet you are part of the reason SRK sucks now. Lol I hadn’t even trolled this board or been in a flame war in years. Luckily Beavis and Butthead aren’t dictated by PC retards. You think you’re being logical and reasonable by assuming something is gonna be bad before it happens, because other unrelated shit tried to make a resurgence and you didn’t like it?

Like I said, Mike Judge has never made anything bad. Take off the nostalgia glasses and live in the now. Beavis and Butthead never lampooned current events, or big pop culture shit. They were a caricature of teenagers, not just the from the 90’s.Judge finds the things that are funny about people and the human condition and puts it all out there for us to look at. He puts us under the microscope and with King of the Hill you can really tell where Mike genuinely shines through and when the FOX writers had to squeeze in the easy jokes.

I think it’s time to go back and really watch the show now that you are older to see how heavy it was on satire and how that is how the show is going to shine even in 2011. I actually watched all of the DVDs within the last month and I gotta say this is such a weird coincidence that the show is going to try to come back now.

Online vids dont have music vids because there from the new dvd’s that dont have music vids n stuff. TBH i loved it when they’d flip channels and talk shit about wtf is on the tube.

Hopefully they’ll be actually funny this time around, rather than pointless, and less entertaining than King Of The Hill.

Best news I’ve heard all day

Wow! I didn’t expect to read this.

This is pretty exciting. I’ve always been a fan of B&B.