Beavis and Butt-Head returning!

You guys sound like Sonic the Hedgehog fans up in here…

Well, it’s not that bad, but I am casually reserving judgment until I see an episode. Some things don’t age well, and although it should work in theory, it doesn’t mean it will.

This is the age of fucking up sure things- The Last Airbender, the current crop of fighting games, every Sonic game made after 1999, etc…

Don’t get your hopes up yet, boys.

Sorry to say that I can’t picture this being anything more than a trainwreck.

I think mike judge is smart enough to know what works and what doesn’t.

Except it to be hyped to shit on MTV… well if people still watch MTV that is.

The only thing I worry about is how B and B would respond to it no longer being the 90’s…

Oh great now im going to see 30 something year olds acting like B&B…

I’d say those are the two things that really need to be changed. Especially music videos, which really aren’t nearly as relevant anymore.

It’s really hard for me to see this fitting in the current MTV lineup though, next to shows like Teen Cribs and Jersey Shore.

Butthead : I wonder what’s inside this bowling ball!
Beavis : Maybe a Human Brain!
Butthead : Or maybe a Human Butt!

LOL

YES!!!

It’s going to be epic!

I can’t wait to see B n B shit talk over today’s shitty music, especially today’s shitty metal, it makes so much sense.

oh yes!, thanks my prays has been listened!

B&B ftw!

sigh not everything that was good in one era should be brought back in this one.

Leave them in the 90’s where they belong.

i was kinda hoping to see a new movie. New episodes will be cool, but nowhere near the awesomeness that was B&B Do America

You mean you havent seen them NOW? Ive been seeing fools trying to act like B&B since i was in middle school. Fournetly for me i didnt have to try and act like them for i was like them LOL.

You serious? Nothing was as close to as awesome as frog baseball, and the time they stole mr andersons bowling ball.

This is the greatest thing ive ever saw. YESSSSS. 2010. I can die happy.

You are a fucking nostalgia ****** and a terrible poster. Get your skeptical bull shit out of here, considering Mike Judge has never made anything bad in his life (Even “The Goode Family” was decent, just had a terrible time slot) then there’s no reason to balk at this.

“Am I edgy yet guys? I hate everything post 2000” You fucking loser I swear to god.

lol umad?

dude blew away the simpsons and family guy with King of The Hill and now hes comin back with Beavis and Butthead. this man is a genius. im sure they’ll be good.

Damn nigga you so fucking funny I can’t even explain. Shit you must be really smart too. How’d you ever get so fucking funny and smart man? Maybe if watch some fagass naruto shit like you I’ll get as much pussy as you.

which is negative 10 btw. Get your 4chan shit out of here go jack off to some dick girls.

heh-heh that was cool!

The only way b&b would suck is if they went straight edge.

hahahahahahaha ya umad,

I hear they used to call you Darth Tre because you used to take 3 french dicks up your ass but you had a prolapse and now you’re Oshitti since you’re so incontinent you shit yourself constantly

Drop the flames -_-. Shit is fucking old. Who cares what this nigga says. B&B would just kick em n the balls then poop on em. POOP.

come to butthead.

“hey baby, you like my beard”

“heh heh, damn we’re smooth”.